Oak BBQ Wood Pellets
Details & Features
Experts have determined that the secret to outdoor cooking is hardwood fuel. With no fillers, no binding agents, and no bark content, Traeger has created robust, clean flavor for all your recipes. We make sure that no harmful agents cook your food by keeping our pellets pure and 100% natural. Traeger Oak pellets are great for naturally enhancing Beef and Fish with a mild, nutty flavor.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- Oak trees are gathered from across the US. Oak pellets give a stong, wooded flavor thats not too overpowering.
- Infuse fish and beef with true flavors of the south Oak pellets are a great smoky addition.
- Mill to Grill
- Only Traeger mills their own pellets from recycled trees to ensure theyre 100% natural and no artificial binders are used. Pellets are bagged and delivered directly to a Traeger warehouse for distribution.
- 20 lb bag
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Made in USA