Broil King 922157
Details & Features
Baron 420 features 644 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves.
The Baron\u2122 series from Broil King\u00ae offers both power and performance in a variety of sizes to suit the avid griller.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ Thermometer
- Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
- Linear Flow™ Valves With 180° Sensi-Touch™ Control
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° Sensi-Touch™ control knobs give you infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
- Fold-Down Side Shelves
- The durable, stainless steel side shelves are designed to quickly and easily fold down for convenient storage in tight spaces. This feature is standard on all Baron™ series models.
- Tool Hooks
- The durable, stainless steel side shelves with tool hooks are designed to quickly and easily fold down for convenient storage in tight spaces.
- Flav-R-Wave™ Cooking System
- The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor.
- Heavy Cast Iron Cooking Grids
- Broil King' heavy duty cast iron cooking grids are reversible. One side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks, while the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking.
- Level Q™ Leg Levelers
- Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King™ on uneven surfaces.
- Electronic Ignition System
- The Sure-Lite™ dual-electrode ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- 40,000 Btu main Burner Output
- 4 burners
- 444 Sq. IN. PRIMARY Cooking Space
|40,000 BTU main burner output|
|644 sq. in. / 4,155 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack|
|444 sq. in. / 2,865 sq. cm. primary cooking space|
|Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids|
|Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system|
|Four stainless steel Dual-Tube burners|
|Linear-Flow valves with 180° sensi-touch control|
|Sure-lite electronic ignition system|
|Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer|
|Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps|
|Enclosed cabinet with black powder-coat painted steel doors and porcelain coated lid|
|Stainless steel control panel|
|Stainless steel drop-down side shelves|
|Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters|
|Level Q leg levelers located on the front casters|
|Rust resistant zinc coated steel components|
|Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base|
|Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.|
|- or -|
|Natural Gas (NG) - 10ft natural gas hose included.|
|ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS|
|45.5 in. Height 24.0 in. Width 57.0 in. Length|
|150.0 lbs (LP Model) 150.0 lbs (NG Model)|
|17.48 in. Width, 25.67 in. Length|