Details & Features
The all new Bronson 20 grill is a wood-fired assault grill that's built to champion cooking outdoors everywhere adventure lies. From your urban patio to your favorite lakeside fishing hole, the broad sawhorse chassis provides stability and the solid all terrain wheels make transporting it over rocks and through dirt simple. The LED Digital Elite Controller display shows the internal grill temperature and has precision temperature settings. With no open flame it's HOA approved--tuck it in on your condo patio and grill out every night.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Energy Economy
- Powered by a standard, household outlet, it uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
- Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 10 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot and shuts off automatically.
- 300 sq. in. grilling area
- Digital Elite Controller
- HOA Approved
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
|Cooking capacity:||300 sq. in.|
|Pellet hopper capacity:||10 lbs.|