Details & Features
A counter depth design fits seamlessly with your kitchen cabinets. The twin & metal cooling system creates the ideal conditions to keep food fresh and lock in flavor.
- Precise Cooling Technology
- Our Digital Inverter Technology maintains consistent performance with minimal temperature fluctuation. Our Digital Compressor offers superior performance compared to a standard A/C compressor.
- Twin Cooling System
- Two independent evaporators protect flavor and aroma for fresher tasting food.
- Automatic Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Maintains consistent humidity levels for long-lasting freshness.
- Power Cool
- Speeds the cooling process by quickly lowering the interior's set temperature after the door has been opened for an extended period of time.
- True Centerpiece of the Kitchen
- Every line, and every detail designed intentionally to inspire creativity.
- Counter Depth French Door
- Beautiful freestanding designed with a built in look. The French Doors open up to reveal enough room for large platters, perfect for entertaining.
- Metal Cooling
- The stainless steel paneling helps maintain consistent temperature throughout the refrigerator.
- Discrete Controls
- Temperature and setting adjustments are hidden and easily accessible on top of the FreshZone™ drawer.
- Full-width storage drawer provides optimal temperature control for storing everything from meat and fish, to chilled drinks or deli. Adjustable temperature settings includes the option of safely defrosting items within a controlled space.
- Flexible Storage Divider
- Offers convenient and smart organization of food.
- Interior Pitcher with Automatic Water Fill
- Automatically fills 48 oz. pitcher with filtered water. Infuser option allows the addition of fruits or herbs for convenient, flavored beverages.
- Slide and Fold Shelf
- Ultimate storage flexibility for large, tall bottles and bulky containers.
- External Ice and Water Dispenser
- For easy access to fresh, filtered water and ice.
- Artisan Craftsmanship
- Crafted with authentic, high-quality materials, Dacor's attention to detail is unrivaled. Transforming the finest raw materials with our meticulous techniques into one of a kind centerpieces.
- Luxury Material Selection
- Featuring an all stainless steel interior, Dacor's Refrigerators are a beautiful addition to your kitchen.
|Complete Selection||DRF36C100SR - 36" Counter Depth French Door Bottom Freezer|
|Overall Dimensions||Appliance Dimensions: 35 3/4" x 70" x 30 7/8" (W x H x D)
|Interior Capacity||Total Unit Gross Capacity (cu.ft.) - AHAM: 22.6
Refrigerator Gross Capacity (cu.ft.): 12.9
Mid Drawer Gross Capacity (cu.ft.): 3.1
Freezer Gross Capacity (cu.ft.): 6.6
|Interior Configuration||Full Width Shelves - Refrigerator: 3 ea
Adjustable Shelves - Refrigerator: 2 Standard
Slide and Fold Shelf - Refrigerator: 1 ea
Flip-Up Shelf - Refrigerator: 1 ea
Shelf Material - Refrigerator: Tempered Glass Shelves w/Metal Trim
FreshZone Drawer: Yes - Cheese (37°F) / ColdDrinks (33°F) / Meat (29°F) / Wine (41°F)
Crisper Drawers: 2 ea
Door Bins -Refrigerator: 7 ea
Freezer Drawers: 1 ea
|Temperature Ranges||Refrigerator: 34°F (1°C) to 44°F (7°C)
Refrigerator - Power Cool: 34°F (1°C)
FreshZone™ Drawer: 37°F (3°C) / 33°F (1°C) / 29°F (-1°C)
FreshZone™ Plus Compartment: -8°F (-23°C) to 33°F (1°C)
Freezer: -8°F (-23°C) to 5°F (-15°C)
Freezer - Power Freeze: -8°F (-23°C)
|Efficiency||ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
Annual Energy Consumption: 554 kWh
|Requirements||Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 6A|
|Accessories||ADRF36C100H2E - Epicure Handle|
Take advantage of this Goemans Appliances exclusive offer from Oct 1– Dec 31, 2020. For a limited time, when you spend $10,000 on your Dacor appliance purchase, you’ll get 10% off your order, spend $15,000 on your Dacor appliance purchase, you’ll get 15% off your order or spend $20,000 and up on your Dacor appliance purchase, you’ll get 20% off your order. This also includes Dacor appliance accessories. Some conditions may apply. Promotion is not available for online purchases. Please see in-store for details.
Valid from 10/1/2020 to 12/31/2020