Details & Features
Better Built to handle tough jobs, this large capacity, top load dryer comes equipped with the Wrinkle Control option-the no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in. The impressive 7.0 cu. ft. capacity and heavy-duty motor can handle tough laundry jobs, while the IntelliDry™ sensor tracks moisture and air temps for consistent results. Plus, count on a decade of dependability with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the motor and dryer drum. And best of all, from Marion, Ohio to you, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Large 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryers have plenty of space to dry large loads.
- Largest Loads, Evenly Dried
- For those difficult laundry jobs, you can count on Maytag brand to make sure it all comes out dry. The IntelliDry™ sensor monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to get your largest loads evenly dried every time.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- The Wrinkle Control cycle helps keep wrinkles from forming by tumbling your clothes without heat after the cycle has ended.
- Heavy-Duty Motor
- The heavy-duty motor has the strength to handle large loads. A larger pulley spins the drum to handle larger loads effectively, which works together with optimized airflow for exceptional drying.
- Moisture Sensing
- Two sensors closely monitor inside moisture and air temperatures to deliver the right results without the decision-making. When loads are evenly dry and air reaches ideal temperatures, the cycle stops, helping prevent over- and under-drying.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Drive Motor and Dryer Drum
- We back this Maytag™ dryer to get your clothes dry for years with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and dryer drum.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51.0 in|
|Door Opening Width||20.00 in|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||36.0 in|
|Net Weight||113 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Automatic Dry Control||No|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Lint Screen Location||Top|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Cycles and Options|
|Cycle Time Remaining||No|
|Lint Filter Indicator||No|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Control Location||Rear Panel|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||12|