Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Details & Features
Complete your kitchen with a powerful 36-inch wall-mount canopy range hood that matches the performance of your commercial-style range or rangetop. A 108K BTU threshold allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners. Two food warming heat lamps keep finished dishes ready-to-serve, so your entire meal gets to the table at the same time.
- Three-Speed Fan - Features low, medium and high settings, so you can choose the right fan speed for every cooking adventure, from gentle simmering to high-heat searing.
- Automatic Turn On - Provides intuitive assistance to help keep smoke and steam from building up in the kitchen. If the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners while the controls are off, it will automatically turn on the fan and set it to Power Boost.
- Two Food Warming Lamps - Radiate heat downwards to hold cooked items at serving temperature for up to an hour, allowing you to focus on other steps in your creative process or finish one dish while another rests.
- Two LED Lights with Night Light Setting - Provide two levels of brightness, allowing you to illuminate the entire cooking surface below with natural-looking light or subtly accent the kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
- Requires 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class - Sold Separately - allowing you to customize a powerful ventilation system with your choice of commercial-style blowers (two blower options sold separately*).
- 90,000 BTU Rating - Pairs with KitchenAid™ Commercial-Style Ranges, Rangetops and other models with total burner outputs up to 90,000 BTU.
|Cutout Width||9144.00 cm, 36.0 in|
|Depth||6350.00 cm, 25.0 in|
|Net Weight||21318824.00 kg, 47 lbs|
|Width||9144.00 cm, 36.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Wall Canopy|
|Size||9144.00 cm, 36 in|
|Number of Night Light Settings||1|
|Task Light Type||LED|
|Auto Function||Auto On|
|Duct Outlet Size||10|
|Exhaust Vent Location||Top|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Sound Max Speed Sones||12-1/2|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||No|
|Amps||6.53 (1S50)/10 (2S50)|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Lighting Control Type||Slider|