Details & Features
This Whirlpool™ gas convection oven with Frozen Bake™ technology helps get dinner to the table. Also a self cleaning oven and fan convection oven, this range is loaded with purposeful features. SpeedHeat™ burners and a center oval burner help you do more with the cooktop. Plus, dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates make cleanup easy.
- Fan Convection Cooking
- Cook meals consistently with a fan in the back of the oven that distributes hot air more efficiently. This helps eliminate cold spots so you can bake on any rack.
- SpeedHeat™ Burner
- Get dinner to the table fast with this burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- Frozen Bake™ technology
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
- Center Oval Burner
- Easily fit large griddles and other longer cookware on this fifth burner so they heat evenly on the range top.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cast-Iron Grates
- Wash these cast-iron grates right in the dishwasher when they get messy, thanks to a dishwasher-safe finish that makes them easy to clean.
- Keep Warm setting
- Keep dishes from getting cold with a setting that delivers low heat to the oven, so your meal is ready when you are.
- Large Oven Window
- Keep an eye on your meal and track cooking progress through the Large Oven Window.
- Fingerprint Resistant
- Available in black stainless and stainless finishes that are easy to clean and resist fingerprints and smudges.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Control Lock Mode
- Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean without harsh chemicals or special cleaners by running this high-temperature setting that automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- Easily cook large meals with 5.0 cu. ft. capacity.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
- Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop
- Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- An American company for over 100 years
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
|Prop 65 & AB-1200||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . California AB-1200 Disclosures|
|Net Weight||195 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Interior Color||Dark Grey|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Interior Depth||18-1/2 in|
|Oven Interior Height||18-7/8 in|
|Oven Interior Width||24-1/2 in|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Natural Gas Convertible||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|