*Due to COVID-19, delivery capacity is limited and Next Day Delivery may not be available. Customers can submit preferred delivery dates when checking out, however exact delivery dates will be confirmed by our Order Coordinators.
Details & Features
Whirlpool™ 5.0 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with Load & Go™ XL Dispenser - Chrome Shadow
- Load & Go™ XL Dispenser
- Skip steps with the Load & Go™ XL dispenser. Simply add detergent once and skip refills for 40 loads.
- Our largest capacity front load washer at 5.0 cu. ft.
- Fit more in a single load with our largest capacity front load washer at 5.0 cu. ft.
- Intuitive Controls
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're washing.
- Wash and Dry Option
- Let the washer keep laundry moving for you by adding this option to select wash cycles. After washing ends, it uses hot air to tumble dry clothes right in the washer.
- 12-Hour FanFresh™ Option
- Keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended. A built-in fan activates after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can finish laundry when you're ready.
- Steam Clean Option
- Get help removing everyday stains with the Steam Clean option, which gets deep into fabrics with increased wash action and heat.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 15 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with the Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care.
- Presoak Option
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
- Single Load Dispenser
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the Load & Go™ dispenser. Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Nest Learning Thermostat™ Integration
- Save the time you spend re-washing damp clothes left in the tub when you sync your smart washer with the Nest Learning Thermostat®. It learns when you're away and turns on the 12-Hour FanFresh® option so clothes stay fresh.
- Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Give clothes the care they need with the sleek pattern of the stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them.
- Clean Washer with Affresh™ Cycle
- Run the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle every 30 washes to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach.
- Laundry Pedestals
- Raise your washer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, fabric softener and other supplies.
- An American Company for Over 100 Years
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cycle and Options|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Regular; Delicates; Bulky Items; Whites; Colors; Towels; Normal; Wrinkle Control; Heavy Duty; Sanitize; Cold Wash; Quick; Clean Washer with affresh; Drain & Spin|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Soil Selections||Heavy; Normal; Light|
|Number of Spin Speeds||5|
|Spin Speed Selections||Extra Fast; Fast; Medium; Off; Slow|
|Temperature Selections||Cold; Cool; Warm; Hot; Extra Hot|
|Maximum Spin Speed||1160|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hoses Included||4ft 4in Drain Hose Included|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Pedestal Options||WFP2715HC; WFP2715HW; XHP1000XW|
|Maytag Commercial Technology Components||No|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Sensing; Wash; Cool Down; Add Garment; Control Lock; Detergent Low; Door Locked; Estimated Time Remaining; End of Cycle Signal; Drying|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Fan Fresh®-Fresh Hold®||Fan Fresh®|
|Minimum Height||38 5/8|