Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Details & Features
Get the southwest flavor from these Mesquite Wood Chips. Native to the lower United States and Mexico, Mesquite is a leafy, hardwood tree that produces a sweet and strong flavored smoke that is perfect for red meats like beef, pork and it's also great with poultry. Soak the wood chips for at least 30 minutes before beginning. Remove the chips from the water and place them in the Napoleon Smoker Tube, then directly onto the sear plates of your gas grill, on your burning charcoal in the Apollo 3 in 1 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker, or into the integrated Smoker Tray in the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series PRO665 Gas Grill. Place the selected food onto the grill when your chips start to smoke. Avoid opening the lid of the grill while smoking to ensure the best, smoked flavor. You can also flavor your Mesquite Wood Chips with different liquids during the soaking process. The flavors that go best are cider, pineapple juice, lemonade, beer and ginger ale. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- The smaller chips are ideal for shorter smoking times, adding a subtle hint of flavor and last for about 30 minutes
- Mesquite Wood Chips for use in charcoal barbecue grills and smokers. Can be used on Gas BBQ Grills with the Napoleon Charcoal Tray accessory and Napoleon Smoker Box accessory
- Ideal for adding a strong, smoky, southwest flavor to foods
- Soak the wood chips for at least 30 minutes before beginning
- Flavor Mesquite Wood Chips with different liquids during the soaking process. Best pairings include cider, pineapple juice, lemonade, beer and ginger ale
- Mesquite Wood Chips are ideal for use in the integrated Smoker Tray of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series PRO665 and 825 Gas BBQ Grills
- Mesquite smoke is perfect for red meats like beef, pork and it's also great with poultry
- To use, place the wood chips directly into the Napoleon Smoker Tube or Box then directly onto the sear plates of a Gas BBQ Grill. For charcoal or in the smoker, place directly onto hot coals
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...