Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Track Your Delivery
Track Your Delivery
*Tracking is only available on the day of delivery
The Goemans service experience doesn’t end in the store – it continues until your purchase is safely delivered. Our dedicated delivery professionals don’t just bring your purchase to your home, they provide full-service delivery including:
- Use of rubber back runners to ensure special care of your floors. When needed, protective laminate sheets will be used accordingly.
- Removal of all external packaging and cardboard.
- Removal of old appliances on a one-for-one basis.*
- Competitive rates.
What’s more, delivery service is available six days a week across Ontario, cottage country included. ** With experienced delivery personnel we provide timely, top-notch service, even for your urgent delivery requests. So no matter when or where you can rest easy knowing that your purchase will arrive on time and be handled with the utmost care.
To contact our shipping and Order Coordinator department:
What you need to know about your delivery:
- All carpeting should be covered and protected before our delivery crew arrives.
- There must be a person 18 years of age or older authorized to sign for and receive the appliances.
- There will be an automatic re-delivery/late cancellation charge if for whatever reason you are not available for your scheduled delivery (i.e. if no one was home to sign for delivery or if there was no access for the delivery) and have not provided us with a notice of cancellation within a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled delivery date.
- All products must be inspected and signed for during the delivery. Any deficiencies must be noted on the driver’s delivery
report at the time of delivery and also reported to customer service. Please contact customer service at 1-877-GOEMANS (463-6267)
- A clear path/route leading to the location of the new appliance(s) is the responsibility of the customer. (E.g. removing railings, furniture, snow, and ice prior to delivery.
- By law, we are not permitted to connect any appliance(s) without a receptacle box.
- Out of area and cottage, country deliveries are generally scheduled on designated days. Please plan accordingly.
- We will uncrate your appliance(s) and remove all uncrated packaging materials for recycling.
Refrigerators & Freezers (Freestanding)
Our Delivery professionals will level, place, and plug the unit into an existing outlet. Door swing reversal must be ordered at the time of purchase and noted on your sales receipt. For an additional fee, our drivers will connect the new unit to an existing water line. Water shutoffs must be in good condition and accessible to the drivers to complete the work. Please note that the handle(s) that come with the appliances purchased will be attached. We do not unpack or set up the interior of the fridge (e.g. shelving, drawers). This is the responsibility of the customer. Refrigerator door removals (if required to bring the unit into the home) are completed by our delivery professionals. Please ensure that measurements are accurate and confirmed with our sales staff at the time of purchase to ensure a proper fit, and to avoid any delivery challenges.
We will level and plug the standard 4ft. cord into an existing 240V outlet. By Law, we are not permitted to connect any range without a receptacle box.
Slide-In Ranges (Electric)
For traditional, slide-in ranges, we will uncrate, level and place the unit in the allotted space. The floor must be level and a set-in-place must be possible with no damage to counters for our delivery professionals to complete the work.
Delivery for built-in appliances includes uncrate and place only. There are certain items that our delivery professionals do not install, such as wall ovens, cooktops, dishwashers, ventilation, microwaves with a trim kit, over-the-range microwaves, under-counter appliances, and built-in refrigerators. The Installation of built-in appliances is the responsibility of the customer, and can also be completed by our installation experts.
Our delivery professionals will uncrate and place the unit in front of the designated location. A trained, certified, and an insured installer is available to install your dishwasher. Please contact our installation department at Goemans to arrange a date and time for your dishwasher to be installed.
Our delivery personnel will place the unit into the designated location. A licensed gas fitter is required to install all gas-fueled appliances. Please contact our installation department at Goemans to arrange a date and time.
For a nominal fee, our professional delivery team will disconnect and remove the old units. All straps and shipping bolts will be removed and new units leveled. Water lines will be hooked up to existing water inlet and drain hoses. Water shutoffs must be in good condition and accessible to drivers in order for the work to be completed. Standard s/s hoses, clamps and metal venting of up to 8ft will be supplied.
Dryer venting will be connected with a standard 4ft. cord into an existing 240V outlet.
Due to building code requirements, no plastic venting can be used. By law, we are not permitted to connect any dryer without a receptacle box.
If you prefer, you may pick up your item(s) at our Distribution Centre located at:
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit# 1
Warehouse hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- You must present a copy of your invoice along with a piece of photo ID.
- At the time of pick-up, you must sign a product release confirming the condition of the product received.
- Please be prepared with adequate materials to secure appliances on trailers/trucks.
- Please contact us 2 hours prior to picking up your product to allow sufficient time to prepare your order, reducing your wait time.
Removal of Old Units:
For a nominal fee, we will remove or move your old, disconnected appliance(s) on a 1 for 1 basis. Charges for the removal, relocation, or recycling of your old appliance(s) will depend upon the time required and the problems encountered.
* Additional charges may apply. See store for details.
**Some restrictions may apply for certain areas. See store for details.
For more information on having your appliances expertly installed, please contact our installations department.
- Any old appliance(s) must be disconnected before we arrive.
- We do not dismantle old appliances or make house alterations when attempting to move them.
- You must disconnect the water line on your old fridge and/or washing machine prior to removal.
- Old freezers must be defrosted prior to removal. Due to safety concerns, removal of old refrigerators and freezers are at the discretion of the delivery personnel.
- Unfortunately, we cannot remove old barbecues or propane tanks.