Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Delivery & Pick-ups
Delivery and Pick-up
The Goemans service experience doesn’t end in the store – it continues until your purchase is safely delivered. Our dedicated delivery professionals don’t just bring your purchase to your home, they provide full-service delivery including:
- Use of rubber back runners to ensure special care of your floors. When needed, protective laminate sheets will be used accordingly.
- Removal of all external packaging and cardboard.
- Removal of old appliances on a one-for-one basis.*
- Competitive rates.
What’s more, delivery service is available six days a week across Ontario, cottage country included. ** With experienced delivery personnel we provide timely, top-notch service, even for your urgent delivery requests. So no matter when or where, you can rest easy knowing that your purchase will arrive on time and be handled with the utmost care.
Click to view map
For more information regarding what to expect during a delivery, please click here.
To contact our shipping and Order Coordinator department:
Toll-free: 1-877-GOEMANS (463-6267)
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit 1, Brampton, ON L6Y 5X5
Prior to arrival
Customer must provide warehouse at least 2 hours notice via email of pickup – customer to email email@example.com with the following:
- Invoice #
- Number they can be reached at (must be a number capable of receiving text)
- License plate # of vehicle making the pick-up
Customer will receive a confirmation email with the following instructions:
- Customer to text phone # 1 (647) 472-9512 (text must include invoice #)
- Customer will be notified via text reply when product is picked and ok to back up to loading door
- Vehicle must be turned off during loading
- Customer is to stay in car until product is loaded and will show ID through window
- License plate # to be matched for confirmation and recorded
- Warehouse employees will wear a mask
- Warehouse employee will load vehicle while customer remains in vehicle (vehicle must be appropriate for pickup)
- Once loaded customer must check to ensure load is secure while maintaining 2 meter distance from warehouse staff
- Invoice is to be paid in full, warehouse will not be processing payment
There will be no exchanges done at the warehouse at this time
For more information on Installation, click here!