Fisher & Paykel OS24NDB1
Details & Features
Reduce the need for oils and fats with steam cooking. Its compact size makes this perfect to pair with a warming drawer underneath.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Sized to suit
- This compact 24" Steam Oven can be placed almost anywhere. All Companion products can be installed at a convenient height to suit your kitchen design and preference.
- Simple to use
- An easy to use, intuitive display shows the time and provides useful information about functions along with a refill alert.
- Easy cleaning
- Cleaning and care of the Steam Oven is simple. After each use, just wipe the smooth stainless steel interior with a dry cloth.
- Safe & sound
- The CoolTouch door is safe to touch from the outside, protecting your hands and the surrounding cabinetry.
- Easy installation
- Plug in and cook straight away. The Steam Oven is easy to install, with no plumbing needed.
- Healthy eating
- The Steam Oven allows you to cook food in its own juices to retain nutrients and flavor. With nine oven modes, it doesn't just steam, but also has Broil and Fan functions.
- 1.3 cu ft total capacity
- Cooking flexibility with nine oven functions, including five Steam functions, Broil and Convection
- Steam cooking allows you to cook a food in its own juices, to retain nutrients and flavour
- Designed to match aesthetically with companion products such as warming drawers, for flexible cooking configurations
|Optional lower trim kit||Part 81662|
|Perforated tray and lid||Yes|
|Total capacity||1.3cu ft|
|Easy to clean formed side racks||Yes|
|Removable water tank||Yes|
|Automatic cooking/minute timer||Yes|
|High resolution touch display||Yes|
|Interior light||25W halogen|
|Intuitive information display||Yes|
|Precise electronic temperature control||Yes|
|Number of functions||9|
|Ring + broil||Yes|
|Steam + ring||Yes|
|Steam clean (oven)||Yes|
|Fan Element Power||1500W|
|Depth||22 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||18 1 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||23 7 ⁄ 16 "|
|Control panel key lock||Yes|