Fisher & Paykel DD24DAX9N
- Energy Savings Rebate:
*Up to 25% on the purchase price and maximum $500 per appliance Ontario Residents only
as of Feb, 21 2020
- Total Price:
Details & Features
With a contemporary stainless steel finish, each drawer washes independently and fits a half load, so you can run one while you load the other.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ease of use
- DishDrawer Dishwashers are as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and can be conveniently positioned at bench height for ease of loading and minimal bending.
- Independent wash
- With the ability to use both drawers independently and select different wash programs the DishDrawer Dishwasher can wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans.
- True half load
- Each drawer holds a true half load for guilt-free small washes and fast turnaround of your dishes. Both drawers operate independently so different wash cycles can run simultaneously to accommodate a variety of loads.
- Easy to load
- Running at a very low decibel rating, these DishDrawer Dishwashers do their job without making a fuss. The combination of intelligent technology and simple mechanics means greater reliability and excellent wash performance.
- Six wash programs to suit any load, from Delicate to Heavy
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant, this Double DishDrawer sits at an accessible height
|Contemporary round handle kit||Part number 81674|
|Capacity and loading|
|Accommodates round plates up to||11"|
|Noise on gentle cycle top drawer||45|
|Depth||22 9 ⁄ 16 "|
|Depth of toe kick recess||1 1 ⁄ 2 " - 4"|
|Dimensions (excluding handles)||H32 5 ⁄ 16 " - 34 5 ⁄ 8 " x W23 9 ⁄ 16 " x D22 9 ⁄ 16 "|
|Height||32 5 ⁄ 16 - 34 5 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height of toe kick panel (adjustable)||2 13 ⁄ 16 " - 5"|
|Width||23 9 ⁄ 16 "|
|Safety and compliance|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Year Parts & Labor|
|Number of wash programs||6|