Fisher & Paykel DD24DI9N
- Energy Savings Rebate:
*Up to 25% on the purchase price and maximum $500 per appliance Ontario Residents only
as of Feb, 18 2020
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Customize with your cabinetry for a seamless look. Each drawer washes independently so you can run one while you load the other.
Finish: Panel Ready
- Seamless integration
- Slide your DishDrawer Dishwasher into an existing kitchen space or integrate into kitchen cabinetry, for a seamless look whilst delivering superior dish care.
- Ease of use
- DishDrawer Dishwashers are as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and can be conveniently positioned at bench height for ease of loading and minimal bending. Flexible racking allows you to make adjustments to fit in a variety of dishes.
- Independent wash
- With the ability to use both drawers independently and select different wash programs the DishDrawer Dishwasher can wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans.
- True half load
- Each drawer holds a true half load for guilt-free small washes and fast turnaround of your dishes. Both drawers operate independently so different wash cycles can run simultaneously to accommodate a variety of loads.
- Quick, Sanitize and Extra Dry options
- The Quick wash modifier delivers a faster wash while maintaining performance. The Sanitize option provides extra protection killing 99.9% of bacteria in the final rinse. The Extra Dry setting is perfect for plastic dishes.
- Knock to pause
- Instead of needing a remote control, these DishDrawer Dishwashers have a knock to pause function. A knock on the front panel will pause the dishwasher which can be re-started again by using the start/play button.
- Quiet performer
- Running at a very low decibel rating, these DishDrawer Dishwashers do their job without making a fuss. The combination of intelligent technology and simple mechanics means greater reliability and excellent wash performance.
- Knock to pause function is perfect if you miss a dish
- Six wash programs, as well as additional Quick wash, Sanitize and Extra Dry options
- Customize with your own kitchen cabinetry or purchase our stainless steel door panel accessory
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant, this Double DishDrawer sits at an accessible height
|Contemporary round handle kit||Part number 81674|
|Knife clip and multipurpose clip||Yes|
|Optional handle||513545 D3 front mount fitting kit|
|Optional stainless steel door kit||88669 Doors DD24D|
|Capacity and loading|
|Accommodates round plates up to||11"|
|Adjustable height, foldable cupracks||Yes|
|Fold down tines||Yes|
|Pitch adjustable tines||Yes|
|Energy Star rating||Yes|
|Electronic fault/Diagnostic indicator||Yes|
|End of cycle beeps||Yes|
|Energy saving delay start option of up to 12 hours||Yes|
|Energy saving delay start option up to 12 hrs||Yes|
|Internal wash selector||Yes|
|Knock to pause||Yes|
|Fan assisted drying||Yes|
|Flow through detergent dispenser||Yes|
|Noise on gentle cycle top drawer||44|
|Water usage||3.28 gal running both tubs|
|Depth||22 1 ⁄ 2 "|
|Height||32 5 ⁄ 16 - 34 5 ⁄ 8 "|
|Width||23 9 ⁄ 16 "|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Year Parts & Labor|
|Number of wash programs||15|
|Inlet water temperature||Max 140°F|
|Supplied hose to suit 3/8" (9mm) male compression fitting||Yes|
|Water pressure||0.03 Mpa - 1 Mpa (4.3-145 psi)|