Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Broil King 494051
CROWN PELLET 500 SMOKER AND GRILL
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Details & Features
The body of the Crown ™ Pellet 500 is constructed from 1.5 mm (16 gauge) steel, has 560 sq.in. (3,613 sq.cm.) of primary cooking space and cast iron cooking grids. The WiFi- and Bluetooth ™ -enabled digital controller enables precise temperature control. This innovative product comes fully equipped with two electronic meat probes and base storage. Adding power to performance is a sturdy auger with a heavy-duty motor, an 18-lb capacity pellet hopper, a removable and hidden grease tray, and an easy-to-clean burn pot.
- MEAT PROBES
- Two stainless steel electronic meat probes connect directly to the Broil King™ controller allowing you to monitor not only the grill temperature but also the temperature of the food you
- HEAVY-DUTY BURN POT
- The heavy-duty stainless burn pot is designed to let your Broil King™ pellet grill reach a scorching 600°F (350°C); perfect for searing steak. The burn pot
- PELLET GRILL APP
- Download the Broil King™ app for the full Broil King™ pellet grilling experience. The app lets you control your grill from anywhere so you can set target cooking temperatures, start cooking programs, and even browse pellet grill recipes and FAQ
- BARON ASH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- A clean burn pot ensures consistent performance and sifts ash easily into the ash catcher, which forms part of the Pellet Grill
- HIDDEN GREASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Our Baron™ Pellet Grill's grease-management system is out of reach of your pets and any backyard critters. It's a safe and clean way to collect the drippings generated by the epic BBQ cookouts you'll enjoy with this pellet grill. Line it with Broil King's disposable grease tray liners, and when it
- BARON DIGITAL CONTROLLER
- Featuring a deluxe, WiFi and Bluetooth™-enabled appliance control panel, the Broil King™ pellet grill is at the command of your fingertips. It displays the current and target temperatures for the pellet grill as well as two temperature probes. Three integrated quick-set buttons enable you to easily select a smoke, roast or grill setting while appliance-style toggle buttons let you select the temperature in either broad, 10-degree increments, or more precise, 1-degree increments. The ultra-bright, angled back-lit screen is designed to be easy to read during the day or at night.
- BARON PELLET HOPPER
- The Baron Pellet Grill's high-capacity 18 lb (8 kg) hopper holds enough pellets to last for even a long cookout. On the back of the hopper you
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grids
- These grids are made from cast iron and coated with a matte, porcelain finish. They hold heat effortlessly and deliver the best sear marks for the perfect steak. On the opposite side of the grids you
- 18 lbs. HOPPER SIZE
- 800 sq.in TOTAL COOKING SPACE
- 600F / 200F MAX/ MIN OPERATING TEMP
- 3 PIECE CAST IRON COOKING GRIDS
|CROWN PELLET 500 FEATURES|
|800 sq. in. / 5,161 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain-coated warming rack.|
|560 sq.in. / 3,613 sq.cm. primary cooking space.|
|Steel hopper holds up to 18 lbs of pellets.|
|Dial-design for easy and precise temperature settings.|
|Preset temperature buttons: smoke, roast or grill.|
|Two electronic meat probes.|
|Broil King® Pellet Grilling App.|
|BARON PELLET STANDARD FEATURES|
|1.5mm/16 guage steel construction|
|Cast-iron cooking grids|
|Durable steel cooking chamber|
|Sturdy auger with heavy-duty motor|
|Removable stainless steel drip tray.|
|Removable ash collector.|
|Removable hidden grease tray with disposable liners.|
|Burn-pot agitator for easy clean out.|
|Durable steel bottom shelf.|
|Stylish and durable stainless steel handle.|
|Four durable steel legs with two leg-levelers.|
|Two large 8"/20.3cm crack-proof wheels.|
|Integrated bottle opener.|
|Durable high-heat paint finish (600C/1,000F)|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...