Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Ranger Pellet Grill
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Details & Features
Pack your wood-fired flavor wherever adventure takes you. Cook a feast fit for the wilderness right on your truck bed while you spend the day at your favorite fishing hole, or bring it along for a weekend away. Featuring Traeger s Digital Arc controller, the Ranger gives you precise temperature control with an added Keep Warm Mode to make sure your food is ready to eat whenever you are. Next time adventure calls, answer it with the Traeger Ranger.
- DIGITAL ARC CONTROLLER
- Lets you set temperature in 5-degree increments and maintains precise temperatures.
- INCLUDED CAST IRON GRIDDLE
- Perfect for getting a final sear on your steak or frying up eggs & bacon.
- KEEP WARM MODE
- Ensures your food is ready to eat when you are.
- MEAT PROBE
- Built-in meat probe allows you to monitor your food's internal temperature without lifting the lid.
- LATCHED LID
- Secure latches keep lid closed when you're on the move.
- Advanced Grilling Logic for precise temperature performance
- Easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill grates
- 184 sq. in. grilling area
- Cast iron griddle included to get that perfect sear on your steak, or cook an egg breakfast
- 8 lb. hopper can handle plenty of cook time
- Cook timer lets you know when it s time to sauce or check on food
|Total cooking space||176 sq. in.|
|Total weight||60 lbs|
|Pellet hopper capacity||8 lbs|
|Max temperature||450° F|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...