Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Broil King 875227
Details & Features
The Baron™ 440 Pro features a 460 sq. in. primary cooking surface and includes a durable cast aluminum oven, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, illuminated control panel lights, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. The 440 PRO includes stainless steel 8 mm rod cooking grids, stainless steel warming rack, stainless steel drop-down side shelves, and an enclosed black cabinet base.
- THERMA-CAST™ ALUMINUM COOK BOX
- Made from die-cast aluminium, these ovens are ultra-durable and provide excellent heat retention.
- SOLID 8 MM STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRIDS
- Broil King™ 8 mm stainless steel rod grids provide excellent heat retention for improved searing performance. These grids are designed to maintain an ideal combination of food surface contact for searing and space that allows heat to radiate from the burner and Flav-R-Wave™.
- BARON™ CAST IRON SIDE BURNER
- The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade, cast iron side burner is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends. *An exact-fit cast-iron griddle is available for Baron models
- Valves With 180° Sensi-Touch™ Control
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° Sensi-Touch™ control knobs give you infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ Thermometer
- Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION
- The Sure-Lite ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- TOOL HOOKS
- Keep your grilling necessities within reach.
- 4 BURNERS
- 40,000 BTU MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 15,000 BTU SIDE BURNER OUTPUT
- 460 SQ.IN. PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
- BUILT IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
|45,000 BTU main burner output|
|10,000 BTU side burner|
|660 sq. in. total cooking space including stainless steel warming rack|
|460 sq. primary cooking space|
|Solid 8 mm stainless steel cooking grids|
|Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system|
|Five stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners|
|Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control|
|Sure-lite™ electronic ignition system|
|Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer|
|Black porcelain enamelled hood panel with cast aluminum end caps|
|Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box|
|Stainless steel lid with rugged cast aluminum end caps|
|Enclosed black cabinet base with stainless steel cabinet doors|
|Stainless steel control panel with build in panel lights|
|Stainless steel drop-down side shelves with easy lock function|
|Heavy-duty locking swivel casters|
|Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.|
|- or -|
|Natural Gas (NG) - 10ft natural gas hose included.|
|ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS|
|46.5 in. Height|
|57.0 in. Width (36 in. shelves down)|
|24 in. Depth|
|153 lb (LP Model)|
|157 lb (NG Model)|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...