Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Broil King 957087
IMPERIAL™ S 690 BUILT-IN GRILL
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $107 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Broil King™ Imperial™ S 690 Built-In features two totally independent ovens with a total of 750 sq. in of primary cooking surface and includes 6 stainless steel Dual-TubeTM burners, 6 professional cast stainless steel cooking grids, warming rack, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and two electronic igniters, oven lights, illuminated control knobs and stainless steel ignition switch.
- Stainless steel
- The durable stainless steel drip tray is located under the control panel and slides out for easy cleaning.
- DUAL-TUBE BURNERS
- Made from high quality stainless steel, Broil King™s large diameter, patented tube-in-tube, side-ported burners provide two rows of flame for the ultimate in even heat distribution.
- ILLUMINATED CONTROL KNOBS
- The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you
- Electronic Ignition System
- The Sure-Lite™ dual-electrode ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- CAST-STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRIDS
- Broil King™
- CAST IRON SIDE BURNER
- The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends.
- Rotisserie Burner
- The rear rotisserie burner is made from durable stainless steel and its 15,000 BTUs are perfect for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The rear burner fits the full width of the cook box, allowing you to barbecue up to three chickens at a time. In addition, the indirect heat that is created helps to avoid flare-ups.
- 6 BURNERS
- 60,000 BTU MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 10,000 BTU SIDE BURNER
- 15,000 BTU ROTISSERIE BURNER
- ROTISSERIE KIT INCLUDED EXTRAS
- BUILT IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
|60,000 BTU main burner output|
|10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner|
|15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit|
|TOTAL COOKING SPACE|
|1,000 sq. in. / 6,452 sq. cm. total cooking space including 2 porcelain coated warming racks|
|500 sq. in. / 3,225 sq. cm. primary large cookbox|
|250 sq. in. / 1,613 sq. cm. primary small cookbox|
|Professional cast stainless steel cooking grids|
|Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system|
|Six stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners|
|Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control|
|Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system|
|Two Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometers|
|Roll-action lids with cast aluminium end caps|
|Stylish and durable stainless steel handles|
|Slide-out grease tray system|
|Rust resistant zinc coated steel components|
|Premium stainless steel finish|
|Built-in lights located in the cook box and on the control knobs|
|Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.|
|- or -|
|Natural Gas (NG) - 10ft natural gas hose included.|
|ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS|
|24.6 in. Height 27.0 in. Width 44.8 in. Length|
|169.8 lbs (LP Model) 228.3 lbs (NG Model)|
|19.25 in. Width, 37.96 in. Length|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...