Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Broil King 957944
Details & Features
The Regal™ S 690 Pro IR features two totally independent ovens with a total of 750 sq. in. of cooking space including two stainless steel warming racks, 2 wide solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grates, 2 narrow solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 6 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, an enclosed cabinet base and built-in control knob lights.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL COOKBOX
- Cook boxes made with 304 stainless steel provide excellent heat retention and long lasting durability. The cook box is designed to ensure best in class heat retention for precise heat control.
- POWERFUL 10,000 BTU BURNER
- The high-powered 10,000 BTU infrared side burner is designed to generate a scorching hot 1700F (927C) flame. It is like having the power of the sun at your side burner, to sear as only a Broil King can.Burner size 6.3 x 8.54-IN(16 x 21.7 cm)
- FLAV-R-WAVE™ COOKING SYSTEM
- The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor.
- SOLID 9 MM STAINLESS STEEL GRIDS
- Broil King™ 9 mm stainless steel rod grids provide excellent heat retention for improved searing performance. These grids are among the heaviest in the industry and they
- Pull-Out Tank Drawer
- Propane tank changes are quick and easy with Broil King
- ILLUMINATED CONTROL KNOBS
- The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you
- Rotisserie Burner
- The rear rotisserie burner is made from durable stainless steel and its 15,000 BTUs are perfect for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The rear burner fits the full width of the cook box, allowing you to barbecue up to three chickens at a time. In addition, the indirect heat that is created helps to avoid flare-ups.
- 6 BURNERS
- 60,000 BTU MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 10,000 BTU INFRARED BURNER
- 15,000 BTU ROTISSERIE BURNER
- 750 SQ. IN PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
- ROTISSERIE KIT INCLUDED EXTRAS
- BUILT IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
|60,000 BTU stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burner system|
|10,000 BTU Infrared side burner|
|15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner|
|Premium rotisserie kit included|
|1,030 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain-coated warming rack|
|750 sq. in. / 3,225 sq. cm. primary large cook box|
|250 sq. in. / 1,613 sq. cm. primary small cook box|
|Two completely separate cook boxes|
|Large cook box: Solid 9 mm stainless steel rod grids|
|Small cook box: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids|
|Infrared side burner: 8 mm stainless steel rod grids|
|Six stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners|
|Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system|
|Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control|
|Sure-lite™ electronic ignition system|
|Two Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometers|
|Stainless steel hood panel and cook box with cast aluminum end caps|
|Stainless steel control panel and side shelves with cast aluminum condiment bins|
|Enclosed black cabinet base with stainless steel cabinet doors|
|Heavy-duty locking, swivel casters with level setting|
|COB handle-mount grill light included|
|Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes|
|Built-in control panel lights|
|Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.|
|- or -|
|Natural Gas (NG) - 10ft natural gas hose included.|
|ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS|
|49.2 in. Height|
|24.8 in. Depth|
|70.0 in. Width|
|270 lb (LP Model) 270 lb (NG Model)|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...