Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Built-in 500 Series Single Range Top Burner with Stainless Steel Cover , Propane, Stainless Steel
as of Mar, 03 2024
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $18 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Create sides and sauces while the main grill is in use with this 10-inch, drop-in, Inline Range Burner, in Propane. Instantly ignite these burners single-handed with the JETFIRE Ignition System. The large, ergonomic control knobs are easy to use and control. Made from premium stainless steel, this drop-in side burner matches your custom outdoor kitchen. This burner provides stylish longevity and was built for ease of install. This excellent addition to your outdoor kitchen is easily protected with the included stainless steel protective cover.
- Single Range Burner
- Wide range of possibilities Use a range side burner to make life even better by cooking sides and sauces while barbecuing.
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
- Iconic sear marks The 7.5mm thick, iconic wave shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling.
- Chrome Plated Control Knobs
- Ultimate control Complete an all stainless steel look with premium chrome plated control knobs for a seamless look.
- Instant JETFIRE Ignition
- Instant, reliable ignition This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- Stainless Steel Protective Cover
- We've got you covered Protect the burners with a stylish, flush top cover to keep the elements out.
- The included stainless steel cover ensures that, no matter the weather, this drop-in burner is ready to go
- Expand your cooking area and provide a space to prepare sauces and sides while using the main BBQ Grill by including a drop-in range burner
- 10,000 BTU's with a main cooking area of 9-inches by 10.5-inches (22.9 cm by 26.7 cm)
- When the barbecue lid needs to say down this drop-in burner adds some much needed cooking space that is ideal for sauces and side dishes
- Ignite this burner instantly, the first time, with the failsafe, battery free ignition
- The included seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation in custom outdoor kitchens
- The premium stainless steel construction ensures a long life
|Main Cooking Area
|9 x 10.25 (23 X 27) 5 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
|93 sq.in (600 cm )
|6.90 in (17.53 cm)
|13.50 in (34.29 cm)
|22 in (55.88 cm)
|9 in (22.86 cm)
|19.75 in (50.17 cm)
|28 in (71.12 cm)
|24.50 lbs. (11.11 kg)
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...