Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Built-in 500 Series Inline Dual Range Top Burner with Stainless Steel Cover , Propane, Stainless Steel
as of Mar, 03 2024
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $24 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Create sides and sauces while the main grill is in use with this 12-inch, drop-in, inline Dual Range Burner, in propane, that provides loads of extra space. Instantly ignite these burners single-handed with the JETFIRE ignition system. The large, ergonomic control knobs are easy to use and provide precise control over temperatures. Made from premium stainless steel this drop-in side burner matches your custom outdoor kitchen and will last a lifetime. These burners provide stylish longevity and were built for ease of install with an included, seamless trim kit. Ensure that your range side burner is well protected with the included stainless steel cover.
- Dual Range Burners
- Wide range of possibilities The side burner is perfect for making sides and sauces while grilling on the main burners.
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
- Iconic sear marks The 7.5mm thick, iconic wave shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling.
- Chrome Plated Control Knobs
- Ultimate control Complete an all stainless steel look with premium chrome plated control knobs for a seamless look
- Instant JETFIRE Ignition
- Instant, reliable ignition This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- Stainless Steel Protective Cover
- We've got you covered Protect the burners with a stylish, flush top cover to keep the elements out.
- Ignite this burner instantly with the failsafe, battery free ignition
- The included stainless steel cover ensures that, no matter the weather, this drop-in burner is ready to go
- This drop-in dual range burner is large and powerful enough to boil large pots of water for pasta, corn on the cob and seafood boils
- 30,000 BTU's with a main cooking area of 11.5-inches by 18-inches (29.2 cm by 45.7 cm)
- When the barbecue lid needs to say down this drop-in burner adds some much needed cooking space that is ideal for sauces and side dishes
- The included seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation in custom outdoor kitchens
- Premium stainless steel construction ensures a long life
- The inline, dual burner provides extra space to create sauces and side dishes while using the main BBQ Grill
|Main Cooking Area
|11.75 x 18 (29 X 45) 5 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
|202 sq.in (1,303 cm )
|11.40 in (28.96 cm)
|15.50 in (39.37 cm)
|24.60 in (62.48 cm)
|17.75 in (45.09 cm)
|22 in (55.88 cm)
|33.75 in (85.73 cm)
|60 lbs. (27.21 kg)
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...