*Optional pedestal extra if applicable
Details & Features
Front Load Washer with Extra Power and 16-Hr Fresh Hold™ option - 5.5 cu. ft.
- Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button
- Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with our hottest water temperature available, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
- Maytag™ Commercial Technology
- Maytag™ Commercial Technology ensures your appliance is built with commercial-grade parts and works like clockwork year after year. The direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Internal Heater
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature.
- Assembled in Clyde, Ohio, U.S.A.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These washers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Clyde, Ohio.
- Late Add Feature
- Forget to add something to your load? Simply press the start button to pause the washer and add in last minute items.
- Steam Option
- Steam permeates deep into fibers for potent cleaning action. Combine with the Extra Power button or use on select cycles to help fight stubborn stains.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus automatically redistributes unbalanced loads with a ball-bearing balancing ring and six-point suspension system, while advanced software learns its surroundings, adjusting and recalibrating from load to load.
- 5.5cu. ft. I.E.C. Capacity
- Tackle extra large loads with 5.5 cu. ft. I.E.C. capacity, enough space to clean 30 towels at once.
- Direct drive motor
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, but also is backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Stainless steel wash basket
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of washes and built with sturdy materials to last for the long haul. It's also backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Cycle Memory
- Customize each cycle the way you want with Cycle Memory, which stores your last setting choices and applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- Clean Washer with Affresh™ Cycle
- Run the affresh™ cycle every 30 washes with an affresh™ Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- An American company for over 100 years
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
|Depth||83.66 cm, 32-15/16 in|
|Minimum Height||98.11 cm, 38-5/8 in|
|Width||68.58 cm, 27.0 in|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cycles and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||12|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|