Details & Features
Let this 5.0 cu. ft. capacity ENERGY STAR™ certified washer guide you to the right cycle combinations, like the Sanitize cycle with Oxi, or customize up to 35 of your own with Intuitive Controls.
- Large Capacity
- Large Capacity can help you take on every load.
- Wash System
- Our Wash System hits dirt hard, but is gentle on clothes for optimal cleaning action.
- Automatic Fabric Softener Dispenser
- The easy-to-fill Automatic Fabric Softener Dispenser releases at just the right time, so you don't have to worry about missing the rinse cycle.
- ENERGY STAR™ certified
- ENERGY STAR™ certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Quick Wash cycle
- Use the quick wash cycle for small, lightly soiled loads.
- Sanitize cycle with Oxi
- The Sanitize cycle with Oxi eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria by mixing detergent with an oxi additive.
- Cold Wash cycle
- Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to give your vibrant colors the care they need.
- Presoak option
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
- Closet-depth fit
- Get a space-saving design with closet-depth fit that allows for more flexible installation in your laundry space.
- Stainless Steel wash basket
- Stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes.
- Clean Washer with affresh™ cycle
- Run the Clean Washer with affresh™ cycle every 30 washes to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer with an affresh™ Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach.
Stackable Washer and Dryer - To stack this unit, purchase stacking kit model #W10869845
- Laundry pedestals
- Raise your washer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, fabric softener and other supplies.
- 4 Wash Temperatures
- 4 Wash Temperature settings help make sure the wash water is just the right temperature for every load.
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||14|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Colors, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Wash, Regular, Sanitize with Oxi, Towels, Whites, Wrinkle Control|
|Option Selections||Control Lock, Extra Rinse|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Soil Selections||Light, Normal, Heavy|
|Spin Speed Selections||Fast, Medium, Off, Slow|
|Temperature Selections||Hot, Cold, Cool, Warm|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Maximum Spin Speed||1160|
|Style and Extras|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hoses Included||4ft 4in Drain Hose Included|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment, Control Lock, Door Locked, End of Cycle Signal, Estimated Time Remaining, Sensing, Wash|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Fan Fresh®-Fresh Hold®||No|
|Minimum Height||38 5/8|