Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Details & Features
Offering an array of options for cooking and entertaining, this warming drawer provides a convenient alternative to an oven for bread proofing, slow-roasting, plate-warming and keeping completed dishes warm before serving. This warming drawer pairs beautifully with custom built / panel ready suites.
- Sensor Temperature Control
- This intuitive temperature control automatically monitors and regulates the warming drawer's temperature.
- Slow Roast Function
- Enjoy the versatility of the Slow Roast function which allows you to roast foods such as beef, pork and poultry over a long period of time with tender, moist results. It cooks and roasts foods slowly at a low temperature and features two settings, resulting in flexible slow roast options.
- Bread Proofing Function
- This specialized warming drawer function provides a controlled environment for proofing bread with excellent results. It prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast and allowing bread and rolls to rise at a low temperature.
- Approved for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Freeing you from design constraints, this warming drawer can be installed both indoors as well as in outdoor locations like patios and decks.
- Humidity Slide Control
- Two humidity settings allow you to precisely control the moistness or crispness of food by opening or closing the vent slots in the door. The Moist setting holds moisture in the drawer to keep food soft, while the Dry setting allows steam and moisture to escape from the drawer to keep food crispy.
- 1.5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- To accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of dishes and cookware, this warming drawer offers an ample, 1.5 cubic feet of capacity.
|Warming Drawer Performance|
|Humidity Control Location||On Drawer Front|
|Humidity Control Type||Moist & Dry Selections|
|Sensor Temperature Manangement||Yes|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Cutout Height||9 1/8|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2|