Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Details & Features
A beautiful Masterpiece Series kitchen deserves Masterpiece Ventilation. For island cooktops our Downdraft ventilation unit rises over 13-inches and can be installed with an optional recirculation kit.
- Full 14" Rise
- With a 14" intake, the tallest on the market, the UCVM rises well above even the tallest pans. This protects against splatters when cooking and provides better performance in capturing steam and smoke - even from the front burners.
- Full Face Filters
- Full-face filters combine a filter with a splatter shield in one easy-to-remove, dishwasher-safe element. These filters maximize grease capture without affecting airflow.
- Downdraft Recirculation Option
- Downdraft recirculation is now available for island or wall applications. Combine the performance of the UCVM Downdraft with the odor- and moisture-removing filters in the Recirculation Module for the perfect ventilation combination for anywhere in your kitchen.
- All Features
- Three fan speeds
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Suitable for wall or island applications
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Easy to operate control buttons
- Downdraft rises over 13" to capture steam from the tallest pots
- Downdraft recirculation possible with module RECIRC36DF
- Replacement charcoal filters available (CHFILT3036)
- Dishwasher safe full-face filters also act as a splatter shield
- Blowers sold separately
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
|Approval certificates||CSA, UL|
|Plug type||120V-3 prong|
|Vertical rise height (in)||13''|
|Net weight (lbs)||42|
|Gross weight (lbs)||47|
|Motor location||External motor|
|Diameter of air duct (in) back||10|
|No-return airflow flap||No|
|Operating mode||Convertable: Ducted / Recirculating|
|Optional accessories||EXTNCB25, RECIRC36DF, RFPLT1000, RFPLT600|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Multilayer cassette|