GE Appliances Front Load Steam Washer and Vented Electric Dryer
- GE 2.8 Cu. Ft. Front Load Steam Washer GFW148SSMWW
- GE 4.1 Cu. Ft. Vented Electric Dryer with Stainless Steel Drum White - GFD14JSINWW
GE 4.1 Cu. Ft. Vented Electric Dryer with Stainless Steel Drum White
GE 2.8 Cu. Ft. Front Load Steam Washer
Details & Features
- Front-loading design allows you to stack washer and dryer to maximize space
- 2.8 cu. ft. capacity is perfect for smaller spaces like apartments, studios, or condos
- Stackable Washer and Dryer - To stack this unit, purchase stacking kit model # GFA24KITL
- Steam function penetrates fibres and breaks down stains to leave your clothes spotless
- 14 wash cycles and 5 temperature options deliver the perfect wash for any load
- Stainless steel basket is resistant to rust for long-lasting durability
- Soft-close lid with hydraulic technology means no more banging lids
- Energy Star certified to save electricity and money
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with approximately twice the capacity of the washer
- Dimensions: Width: 59.54cm (23.44"); height: 84.45cm (33.25"); depth: 65.07cm (25.62")
- Delicates Cycle
- Low-heat setting helps protect heat-sensitive fabrics, like microfibre and rayon or nylon.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Option can be selected if an additional rinse is desired.
- Energy Star
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Stainless Steel Basket
- It resists rust and won't chip, peel or snag clothes
Details & Specs
Details & Features
GE 4.1 Cu. Ft. Vented Electric Dryer with Stainless Steel Drum White - GFD14JSINWW
- My Cycle
- Program your own cycle custom to you. All you have to do is press and hold for three seconds and your cycle will be saved!
- Outlet for Washer
- Provides an outlet for the washer for easy and flexible installation.
- Stainless Steel Drum
- The stainless steel drum resists rust and the surface is gently smooth to help to protect your clothes.
|Clean Lint Filter Reminder Light
|Casuals / Easy Care / Permanent Press
|Volts / Watts / Amps
|208-240V / 60 Hz
|1 Year Parts & Labour