Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Details & Features
Turn your favorite Napoleon gas grill into a charcoal grill and smoker for smoky charcoal flavor. The Cast Iron Charcoal and Smoker Tray is easy to use. Remove the cooking grids and sear plates over at least two burners. Place the Cast Iron Charcoal and Smoker Tray directly onto the gas burners. Add a single layer of charcoal to the cast iron tray then turn on the gas burners and replace the cooking grids. Allow the charcoal to ignite and ash over before turning off the gas burners. Once the charcoal is ready, it's time to cook. Use wood chunks directly in the charcoal for smoky barbecue flavor, or use the integrated and covered wood chip holder for soaked or unsoaked wood chips. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Cast Iron Charcoal & Smoker tray allows you to cook with charcoal on a gas barbecue
- This accessory is designed to fit most Napoleon BBQ Grills by sitting on the sear plate ledge
- Made from heavy and durable cast iron, stands up to the high temperatures produced by charcoal
- To use, remove BBQ Grills cooking grids and sear plates, place the charcoal tray directly onto gas burners
- No need to worry about damaging your gas BBQ as Napoleon grills are made to withstand the extreme heat produced by charcoal
- Hardwood lump charcoal recommended for use
- Add wood chips to the smoker tray or add wood chunks directly on the charcoal for smoked food on your gas barbecue
- Easily and quickly light charcoal using the gas burners on the BBQ. Works with propane and natural gas
- Cook using multiple techniques: smoke, roast, and sear using charcoal on a gas barbecue
- Use burners to ignite charcoal and allow the charcoal to ash over before cooking
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...