Frigidaire Gallery GCCE3070AD
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Electric Cooktop
- SALE Ends March 1, 2023:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $36 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" Electric Cooktop provides delicious results every time with the EvenTemp™ Element that delivers consistent heat across the elements surface, reducing hot and cold spots in your pan. Enjoy ultimate cooking flexibility with powerful elements designed to meet all of your cooking needs, including a Dual Expandable Element and Keep Warm Zone. Plus, these cooktops feature bright, backlit LED knobs that light up when the cooktop is in use, conveniently placed on the front of the cooktop.
- Consistent Results with the Even Temp™ element
- With our EvenTemp™ cooktop technology, heat is evenly distributed across the element's surface, which reduces hot spots and cold areas in your pan.
- Flexible Five Element Cooktop
- With five elements, this cooktop is designed to handle all of your cooking needs, including our powerful 3,200 Watt EvenTemp™ Element, a Dual Expandable Element, and convenient Keep Warm Zone.
- Backlit LED Knobs
- Backlit LED knobs light up when your element is in use.
- Peace of Mind with the Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" Frigidaire radiant cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100. * Via mail-in rebate. See https://www.Frigidaire.com/FitPromise for additional information.
- SpaceWise™ Dual Expandable Element
- Our convenient 2-in-1 element expands from 5" for smaller pots to 7" for larger cookware, providing more cooktop flexibility.
- Cooktop Keep Warm Zone
- Keep food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Easy to Use Front Controls
- Controls that are located on the front of the cooktop allow you to adjust the temperature without reaching over hot items.
- Clean Up is Easier with the Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Wipe away spills more easily with the smooth ceramic glass cooktop.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire electric wall ovens.
|Product Line||Electric Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||38.3 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.2 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Minimum Cutout Depth||19 5/8"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||29 7/8"|
|Maximum Cutout Depth||20 1/2"|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||31 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size (Small)||5"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size (Large)||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size||9"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner (Small)||750 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner (Large)||1,800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner||3,200 Watts|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...