Details & Features
Indulge your untamed appetite for more with a radiant cooktop that unleashes heat at your command. Experience a surface that ascends to new levels of power and precision. Potent. Palatable. A force to be reckoned with.
- Triple-Choice™ Element
- Sear away mediocrity. The 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice™ Element reaches a powerful 3,000 watts when all three tiers are activated, allowing you to experience ultimate versatility in power levels and heating efficiency.
- Oblivion Glass Surface
- Plunge into the tranquility of smooth, shadow-black glass that lures you in-and wipes down easily.
- Halo-Effect Knobs
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the element is on.
- True Flush Installation
- Pique curiosity. A true flush installation makes the Oblivion Glass surface melt into its surroundings, luring you in.
- Install Over Single Wall Oven
- Versatility and functionality converge with the ability to install in a countertop above our single wall oven.
- Radiant Elements
- Waiting expectantly beneath the stillness of shadow-black glass, electric elements are coiled to deliver heat upon command.
- Simmer Function
- Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- Melt Function
- Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. All elements are at your beck and call, ready to melt and soften with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- 6" 1,200-Watt Single Element
- A fast-heating and perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- 6" 1,300-Watt Single Element
- A fast-heating, perfectly sized and powerful 1,300-watt element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- 10"/6" Dual-Choice™ Element
- This two-tiered single element accommodates various-sized cookware in one location and can achieve an output of 3,000 watts when both elements are active.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Light(s) positioned at the controls instantly show which element is still hot -- even if the element has been turned off.
- Power On Indicator Light
- See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Badasses at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir™ appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- ADA Compliant
- Designed to meet ADA standards when installed according to the ADA guidelines.
|Carton Height||10 1/4|
|Cutout Depth||20 3/8|
|Cutout Width||29 1/16|
|Maximum Height||6 1/16|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Combinations with Oven||JJW2427,JJW2430,JJW3430|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Electric Radiant|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1300W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||3000/1900W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||10"/6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3000W/2200W/1100W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||12"/9"/6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Triple|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Cooktop Configuration||All Burners|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Knob Color||Black Stainless|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Design Expression||Oblivian Glass|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||258|