Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Fisher & Paykel CDV3-304HN
Gas Cooktop, 30"
as of Oct, 06 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $69 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
A powerful high-heat four burner with precision control and performance. Pair with any other appliance in our Professional range.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type Natural gas
- Cooktop power
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ deliver cooktop power up to 20,000 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control with halo-illuminated cooktop dials. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The self-locating grates focus the flame on the base of each pan, where it is most required. They are designed for easy and safe sliding of pans across the cooktop surface. For cooking variety, a wok ring accessory is also available.
- Easy to clean
- These cooktops are easy to clean with a commercial-style stainless steel finish, sealed burners and a single sheet cooking surface.
- Information at a glance
- LED halo control dials provide information at a glance and assist in alerting you if any burners are accidentally left on.
- Complementary design
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this cooktop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Your burners can deliver anything from a high 20,000 BTU heat per burner for fast boiling, to a gentle flame for simmering
- Continuous surface grates designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop
- Designed to match Professional style appliances
- Made from quality materials and real stainless steel
|Max burner power||20,000 BTU|
|Power back left||15,000 BTU|
|Power back right||15,000 BTU|
|Power front left||20,000 BTU|
|Power front right||15,000 BTU|
|Total cooktop power||65,000 BTU|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. 5/8 " flex line|
|Supply Pressure (natural gas)||6 " to 9" W.C|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||4|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Height||5 1 / 2 "|
|Recommended Back Guards Ventilation|
|Minimum CFM||600 BTU|
|Pro hood||HCB30-6 N|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Buy an eligible Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction, from January 1–December 31, 2022, and claim your purchase online at fisherpaykel.ca/promotions to receive a 5-year warranty‡. ‡ Some conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Receive 10% instant rebate when you purchase any qualifying range, or cooktop and oven combination, plus qualifying refrigeration in a single transaction between September 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022. T&Cs apply. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...