Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Fisher & Paykel CDV3-365N
Gas Cooktop, 36"
- Today's Price:
as of Sep, 30 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $72 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
A powerful high-heat five burner with precision control and performance. Pair with any other appliance in our Professional range.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type Natural gas
- Cooktop power
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ deliver cooktop power up to 20,000 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The self-locating grates focus the flame on the base of each pan, where it is most required. They are designed for easy and safe sliding of pans across the cooktop surface. For cooking variety, a wok ring accessory is also available.
- Easy to clean
- These cooktops are easy to clean with a commercial-style stainless steel finish, sealed burners and a single sheet cooking surface.
- Complementary design
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this cooktop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Your burners can deliver anything from a high 20,000 BTU heat per burner for fast boiling, to a gentle flame for simmering
- Continuous surface grates designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop
- Designed to match Professional style appliances
- Made from quality materials and real stainless steel
|Max burner power||20,000 BTU|
|Power back left||15,000 BTU|
|Power back right||15,000 BTU|
|Power front centre||20,000 BTU|
|Power front left||15,000 BTU|
|Power front right||15,000 BTU|
|Total cooktop power||80,000 BTU|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. 5/8 " flex line|
|Supply Pressure (natural gas)||6 " to 9" W.C|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||5|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Height||5 1 / 2 "|
|Recommended Back Guards Ventilation|
|Minimum CFM||600 BTU|
|Pro hood||HCB36-12 N / HCB36-6 N|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Receive 10% instant rebate when you purchase any qualifying range, or cooktop and oven combination, plus qualifying refrigeration in a single transaction between September 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022. T&Cs apply. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...