Fisher & Paykel CG365DNGRX2N
Details & Features
Our award-winning cooktop fits flush into your kitchen benchtop, for a seamless look and easy cleaning.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Natural gas; connects to gas mains
- Clever cooking results
- The consistent flame and heat distribution of the dual flame wok burner combined with the highly responsive dials offer precise heat adjustment that can perfect a slow simmer for sauces or an intense heat for searing steaks.
- Safe and sound
- Intuitive dials glow red for on and white for off, showing from a distance which burners are lit. The Auto-reignite system means you don't have to hold down a dial while burners ignite - if a burner goes out it is automatically relit at the original flame setting.
- Complementary design
- The brushed stainless steel has been designed for durability but also provides a modern, stylish finish, matching the Fisher & Paykel family of kitchen appliances.
- Easy cleaning
- The stainless steel component is easily accessible and quick to clean. Cast iron trivets provide a durable and stable cooking platform. Their rubber feet prevent them from scratching the cooktop.
- Handy accessories
- This cooktop comes with a small pan support and wok stand to complement different cooking styles.
- Fits flush
- This Gas Cooktop's burners are recessed into the work surface leaving the trivets flush and providing an integrated kitchen bench with a seamless look.
- Five burners including a wok burner
- Auto re-ignition means if the flame goes out it will automatically re-light for safety
|Auxiliary burner||700 - 3800BTU|
|Rapid burner||2000 - 9500BTU|
|Semi-rapid burner||900 - 8500BTU|
|Wok burner max||18500BTU|
|Wok burner min (simmer)||600BTU|
|Number of burners||5 including 1 dual wok burner|
|Supply voltage||110 - 120|
|Depth||20 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||3 1 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||35 1 ⁄ 2 "|