Details & Features
With a 20,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner and a Simmer/Melt Burner reaching as low as 900 BTUs, this Jenn-Air™ gas cooktop is perfect for precision cooking. Luxury features include brass burners and backlit knobs which enhance the extremely low- profile design that provides a minimal look or near-flush installation with your countertop.
- 20,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- The most powerful cooktop burner offered by Jenn-Air, the 20,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can sear, create a rapid boil or achieve high heat for wok cooking, and can reach an ultra-low 700 BTUs that makes it possible to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
- Single Point Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition
- If the flame is accidentally blown out by a draft, a spark occurs that automatically re-ignites the extinguished burner.
- 6,000 BTU Simmer Burner with Melt Cap
- With a power output ranging from 6,000 BTUs to below 1,000 BTUs, this simmer burner gives you maximum control while simmering sauces and melting delicate ingredients like chocolate and butter.
- Low-Profile Design
- With an extremely low profile, you can have a minimal look -nearly flush with the countertop - for an integrated transition to the cooktop.
- Brass Burners with Removable Base
- Elegant brass burners effectively direct heat for desired cooking results and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- White LED Burner Indicator
- White indicator light glows indicating when a burner is on, providing a modern look and a convenient reminder for cooks.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Cutout Depth||20 3/8|
|Cutout Width||29 3/8|