Details & Features
Sealed brass burners. Precise, dual flames. Unmistakable firepower erupting through cast-iron grates. Turn on the heat without the click-click clamor, and sear and simmer to satisfy your deepest hunger.
- 14 Rangetop Configurations
- Bend fire to your will. Grills, griddles, brass burners. Three widths. With 14 unique configurations, it's up to you. Cast off porous, superficially plated options. Go deeper. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Underneath, a serpentine element powers our best griddle preheat. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
- Halo-Effect Knobs
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
- Dual-Stacked PowerBurners
- Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels. High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
- Cast Iron Grates
- Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
- 20,000 BTU Stacked PowerBurner
- This luxury rangetop's powerful burner delivers exceptionally high heat for cooking methods such as flash frying and wok cooking.
- 18,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- This 18,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- 9,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- A dual-stacked PowerBurner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTU and fulfills most everyday cooking functions with turndown of 1,000 BTU.
- Electronic Ignition with Flame-Sensing™ Reignition
- Burnout banned. If a sudden draft blows out a flame, intelligent Flame-Sensing™ reignition automatically sparks it back to life.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Cutout Depth||22 1/4|
|Cutout Width||29 1/4|