Fisher & Paykel CID364DTB4
Induction Cooktop, 36", 4 Zones with Integrated Ventilation
as of Dec, 05 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $204 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
A true two-in-one appliance, combining the precision of induction cooking with powerful extraction in one seamless, stylish cooktop.
Finish Black Glass
- Bonus gift
- Receive a bonus DishDrawer™ Dishwasher or dishwasher when you purchase a new range or built-in oven and cooktop combination.
- Claim 5% rebate
- Receive a 5% rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Fisher & Paykel and DCS products in a single transaction.
- Seamless integration
- Offering true design freedom, this cooktop can be placed anywhere - eliminating the need for bulky overhead ventilation and helping to create a seamless flow between kitchen and living spaces. Installed raised or flush, it's perfect for islands, or homes with high ceilings.
- Elegant design
- The subtle black glass and durable matte black detailing blend elegance with durability. With premium styling, these cooktops seamlessly blend with other appliances for a cohesive, considered kitchen design.
- Precise control
- Fisher & Paykel induction cooktops offer extremely accurate temperature control from very high to very low heats, so you can sear, sauté and temper like a pro. Touch&Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature, so you can go from a boil to a simmer in seconds.
- Effective extraction
- Designed for busy homes, the integrated ventilation works effectively and unobtrusively in the background. Featuring nine fan speeds, plus a boost function, for quickly removing odors and steam.
- Safety of induction
- Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you've placed it on the surface and stop as soon as you remove it - so they are safer for everyone.
- Ease of use
- Designed for simple removal, the grease filter tray effectively captures spills, while the single glass cooking surface can be easily wiped clean. A flush ventilation grille allows pots to effortlessly slide across the cooktop surface.
- Superior efficiency
- Less heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Seamless kitchen integration, without the need for overhead ventilation
- Four cooking zones, including simple pairing of two zones to create a SmartZone
- With nine fan speeds plus boost, select the perfect extraction rate for your cooking
- Minimal style, sleek black glass finish to suit any kitchen design
|Ducting adaptor||537355 Duct sheet metal transition UL (included)|
|Air outlet size||10 " x 3.25"|
|Air speeds||3 + boost|
|Ducting direction||Rear outlet on product - ducting by installer|
|Maximum air flow (Boost)||413CFM|
|Maximum air flow (Level 9)||365CFM|
|Maximum noise level (Boost)||9.95sones|
|Maximum noise level (Level 9)||7.99sones|
|Minimum air flow||159CFM|
|Minimum noise level||1.83sones|
|Electrical connection||UL cable|
|Supply voltage||120 / 240 V ( 120 / 208 V)V|
|Depth||20 1 / 4 "|
|Height||8 9 / 16 "|
|Parts and labor||2 years|
|Number of elements||4|
Purchase any qualifying Cooking appliance, plus a qualifying Refrigeration appliance in a single transaction between September 1 – December 31, 2023, and receive a 10% instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...