Electrolux Kitchen ECCI3668AS
Electrolux 36" Induction Cooktop
- Today's Price:
as of Mar, 03 2024
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $66 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Explore your culinary creativity with the advanced features of the Electrolux Induction Cooktop. The Temperature Control Function takes the consistent heat of induction cooking to the next level and Power Slide allows you to go from boil to simmer with a quick slide of the pan.
- Temperature Control Function
- Create a perfect berry reduction or slow-simmered marinara without scorching with our Precise Temperature Control function. Unlike other induction cooktops, our technology uses a sensor to continuously measure pan temperature and automatically adjusts the heat to help maintain temperature consistency.
- Power Slide
- Boil, sear or sauté on the front burner and when you re finished, simply slide the pan to the back burner and the cooktop will automatically adjust to keep food warm and ready to serve
- Bridge Feature
- Expand your culinary horizons to specialty foods like crepes and paninis with a bridge feature that allows you to connect two cooking elements to allow for simultaneous control, perfect for a griddle pan.
- More efficient way to cook
- Use less energy while you cook with energy-efficient induction technology which heats the pan directly so less heat loss in the cooking process.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- With induction, heat transfers directly to the cookware bypassing the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Keeping your cooktop clean has never been easier
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Serve Warm Mode
- Dinner parties are more effortless with Serve Warm Mode which sets all the elements to warm, keeping your dishes at the perfect temperature for family and friends to serve themselves
- Cooking Timer
- Easily keep track of your dishes with the built-in cooking timer
- Automatic Pot Detection
- Get cooking with ease with automatic pot detection that lights up cooktop controls for the element a pan is placed on when the cooktop is on.
- Sleek Design
- This cooktop seamlessly integrates into your kitchen with a sleek design featuring hidden controls, sharp edge detailing and the Electrolux signature chamfered glass
- Perfect Fit Promise
- We guarantee that our cooktop will fit your existing space or we'll reimburse the cost of your countertop modifications * Electrolux promises that your new 30" or 36" Electrolux brand cooktop will fit your existing cutout of the same width and configuration or Electrolux will reimburse up to $100 towards professional modifications. See https://www.electroluxperfectfitpromise.com/ for additional information.
- ADA Compliant
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act * When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005
- Platinum Star™ Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive warranty offers peace of mind for registered owners with two years of coverage on replacement parts. * One-year standard parts warranty plus an additional year with product registration within 60 days of purchase. See limited warranty for details.
|Auto Pan Detect
|Cooking Surface Type
|Right Front Element Burner Size
|Left Front Element Burner Size
|Left Rear Element Burner Size
|Center Front Element Burner Size
|Center Rear Element Burner Size
|Right Front Element Burner
|Left Front Element Burner
|Left Rear Element Burner
|Center Front Element Burner
|Center Rear Element Burner
|Display Interface Color
|Dimensions and Volume
|Minimum Cutout Width
|Maximum Cutout Width
|Minimum Circuit Required
|Prop 65 Label
|Warranty - Labor
|Warranty - Parts
|Certifications and Approvals
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...