30" Induction Cooktop With Brushed Aluminum Trim - black Glass
Fulgor Milano F7IT30S1
Details & Features
Our 700 series induction cooktops follow the same design criteria of all our Fulgor Milano products; style, function, and performance are at the heart of this product. The induction units are finished with a subtle yet elegant aluminum trim that exudes luxury while offering all of the features you expect from a premium cooking appliance. Our induction cooktops offer the power and control of a gas cooktop with the cleanability of a radiant cooktop, giving you the best of both worlds. From tempering fine chocolate, braising a classic Ossobuco, or bringing a 15 quart stock pot to boil in minutes, the possibilities are endless with our induction technology.
- Heating only the area beneath the pot means cooking softly without compromise. The exact amount of energy needed to heat the pan--no more, no less!
- Extra Large Zone and Bridge Element
- Maximum flexibility in how you use the cooktop.
- Slide Touch Controls
- Each cooking zone has its own slide touch control for precise selection of power.
- Low Temperature Function
- Low enough to temper chocolate without having to use a double boiler.
- Digital Minute Minder
- Easy To Clean Ceramic Glass
- Frame Creactive
- Pan Detection Zone
- Residual Heat Sensor
|4 Induction cooking zones|
|11" cooking zone|
|Elegant Ceramic glass surface|
|Premium induction technology|
|for unsurpassed performance|
|Melt and Simmering Functions|
|Residual heat and Power on Indicators|
|Digital Minute Minder|
|Pot Detection System|
|Child Lock Function|
|Independent timer for each zone.|
|Booster function for each cooking zone|
|Failure Codes Indication|
|Digital Display for Power Level|
|Automatic Heat-up Time|