Frigidaire Professional FPIC3077RF
Frigidaire Professional 30" Induction Cooktop
- SALE Ends November 16, 2022:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $45 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 30" induction cooktop PowerPlus Induction Technology boils water in less than 2 minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner everyday.
- Maximize Your Time
- PowerPlus™ Induction Technology boils water in less than 2 minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner everyday. * 10" induction upper right burner, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water.
- Gas Benefits, Without the Remodel
- Our PowerPlus™ Induction Cooktop offers the speed, control, and consistency of gas, without requiring the converting of your kitchen from electric to gas.
- Flexible Cooking
- SpacePro™ Bridge Element allows you to cook two separate dishes at once, or combine elements for large pots or griddle-use. The cooktop adapts to the size of the pan whether it's a small pot, a large frying pan, or a griddle.
- Consistent Results
- Even heat eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like steaks and omelets.
- Cool Cooktop, Simple Clean-up
- Cool-to-the-touch cooktop generates heat directly to the pan, not the cooktop, so spills can't burn on.
- Controlled Cooking
- Adjusts from a powerful boil to a gentle simmer instantly - ideal for rice, soups and sauces.
- Professional-Grade Controls
- Heavy-duty knobs deliver precise temperature control, whether you're simmering, sauteing, searing or boiling.
- Efficient Use of Power
- The cooktop heats the pan directly so less heat is lost in the cooking process.
- Cookware Compatible
- Induction-friendly cookware includes most stainless steel or iron-based cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's compatible.
|Product Line||Induction Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.6 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Product Weight||36.1 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Cooktop Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Material||Stainless Steel|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||2,000 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Display Interface Color||Blue|
Fall is here. Frigidaire Professional wants to celebrate by providing you with great deals. Save up to $2,000 on eligible Frigidaire Professional appliances from September 8 – November 16, 2022. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...