Frigidaire Gallery GCWM3067AF
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Wall Oven and Microwave Combination
- SALE Ends June 21, 2023:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $102 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" Microwave Combination Oven features our most powerful and advanced convection system ever, Total Convection. Our Total Convection system enables you to get cooking faster with No Preheat, and enjoy of a variety of cooking modes like Air Fry, Steam Bake, Steam Roast, Bread Proof, Dehydrate, Convection Roast, Convection Bake and more - all in an extra large 5.3 Cu.F.t capacity oven. Plus the microwave features Convection cooking, which delivers the great tasting results of a convection oven, but combined with the speed of a microwave.
- Our most advanced and powerful convection system, Total Convection.
- Total Convection gives you maximum versatility in the kitchen, powering cooking modes like Air Fry, No Preheat, Slow Cook, Convection Bake, Steam Bake, Convection Roast, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Bread Proof, Dehydrate and more!
- Start baking immediately with No Preheat
- Eliminates time wasted waiting on your oven to heat up - simply place your food in the cold oven and get to meal time, in no time. * No Preheat is best used for single-rack baking of frozen or pre-made items and food that needs to cook for longer than 10 minutes.
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt with Air Fry.
- Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family, right in your oven.
- Experience a hassle-free way to cook with Slow Cook
- With Slow Cook, your food cooks slowly and at a lower temperature (as low as 100° F), allowing you to lock in moisture and flavor without over or undercooking your food.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Achieve bakery results at home with Steam Bake
- With Steam Bake, steam evenly circulates throughout the oven cavity, resulting in breads and muffins that rise higher and are light and fluffy.
- Peace of Mind with our Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" Frigidaire™ Gallery Microwave Combination Oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you up to $300 for cabinet modification costs. * Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidairefitpromise.com for additional information.
- Fast convection cooking, right in the microwave
- Get the great tasting results of the conventional convection oven, combined with the speed of microwave technology with our convection bake.
- Offers two convenient cleaning options
- Enjoy more cleaning flexibility. Select Steam Clean for a quick, 30 minute clean or choose Self Clean, which is available in 2, 3 and 4 hour cycles.
- Premium Touch Screen Control Panel
- Features a responsive 4.3 inch, full color, capacitive touch digital control panel.
- Extra Large Oven Capacity
- Cook more at once with our extra large, 5.3 cu.ft. capacity oven.
- Better access to your meals with our Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
|Product Line||Microwave Combination Wall Oven|
|Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Top Left|
|Microwave Control Features|
|+ 30 Seconds||Yes - One Touch|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||275 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Controls Function|
|Change between Continuous Bake Setting or 12-Hour Energy Saving Feature||Yes|
|Program Fahrenheit or Celsius||Yes|
|Silent Control Panel||Yes|
|Optional Air Fry Tray Part Number||FRIGPEREAFT|
|Optional Trim Kit Part Number||WOMC3TRIMSS, WOMC3TRIMDSS|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||7.6 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Air Sous Vide||Yes|
|Timer On / Off||Yes|
|Bake Element||2,600 Watts|
|Bake Element Pass||4|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||4,000 Watts|
|Broil Element Pass||6|
|Convection Element||3,800 Watts|
|Number of Convection Fans||1|
|Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Oven Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Embossed|
|Rack Type 1||Handle|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||48 3/16"|
|Depth With Handle||27 3/5"|
|Cutout Depth||23 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Height||18 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Width||25 3/16"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 7/8"|
|Microwave Interior Height||9 5/16"|
|Microwave Interior Width||18 7/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Height||41 1/4"|
|Microwave Interior Depth||16 1/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Maximum Cutout Height||42"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||28 3/4"|
|Microwave Capacity||1.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Capacity||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Microwave Cooking Power||1000 Watts|
|Melt / Soften||Yes|
|Top Grill Mode||Yes|
|Convection Cooking - Bake||Yes|
|Convection Element||1650 Watts|
|Display Interface Color||White|
|Display Light Color||White|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
COMPLETE OWNER'S GUIDE
GUIDE D'UTILISATION COMPLET
PROPIETARIO COMPLETA GU A
QUICK START GUIDE
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS SHEET
GUIDE DE D(EBACK)MARRAGE RAPIDE
FEUILLE DE SP(EBACK)CIFICATIONS DU PRODUIT
FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY THE SPRING RENOVATION EVENT
Save up to $1,500 on eligible Frigidaire Gallery appliances from April 13 – June 21, 2023. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for further details.
Valid from 4/13/2023 to 6/21/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...