Frigidaire Professional PCWM3080AF
Frigidaire Professional 30" Electric Wall Oven and Microwave Combination with Total Convection
- Today's Price:
as of Feb, 29 2024
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $150 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 30"Microwave Combination Oven with Total Convection, features our most powerful and advanced convection system, which enables cooking modes like No Preheat, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam Bake, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Convection Roast, Convection Bake, Bread Proof and more! Plus the microwave features Convection cooking, which delivers the great tasting results of a convection oven, but combined with the speed of a microwave.
- Our most advanced and powerful convection system, Total Convection
- Total Convection gives you maximum versatility in the kitchen, powering cooking modes like Air Fry, No Preheat, Slow Cook, Convection Bake, Steam Bake, Convection Roast, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Bread Proof, Dehydrate and more!
- Start baking immediately with No Preheat
- Eliminates time wasted waiting on your oven to heat up - simply place your food in the cold oven and get to meal time, in no time. * No Preheat is best used for single-rack baking of frozen or pre-made items and food that needs to cook for longer than 10 minutes.
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt with Air Fry.
- Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family, right in your oven.
- ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray is included
- For perfectly crispy and delicious Air Fry results. * ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray is not required to use Air Fry.
- Experience a hassle-free way to cook with Slow Cook
- With Slow Cook, your food cooks slowly and at a lower temperature (as low as 100° F), allowing you to lock in moisture and flavor without over or undercooking your food.
- Achieve bakery results at home with Steam Bake
- With Steam Bake, steam evenly circulates throughout the oven cavity, resulting in breads and muffins that rise higher and are light and fluffy.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Peace of Mind with our Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" Frigidaire™ Professional Microwave Combination Oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you up to $300 for cabinet modification costs. * Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidaire.ca/Fit-Promise/ for additional information.
- Fast convection cooking, right in the microwave
- Get the great tasting results of the conventional convection oven, combined with the speed of microwave technology with our convection bake.
- Offers two convenient cleaning options
- Enjoy more cleaning flexibility. Select Steam Clean for a quick, 30 minute clean or choose Self Clean, which is available in 2, 3 and 4 hour cycles.
- Premium Touch Screen Control Panel
- Features a responsive 4.3 inch, full color, capacitive touch digital control panel.
- Extra Large Oven Capacity
- Cook more at once with our extra large, 5.3 cu.ft. capacity oven.
- Better access to your meals with our Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
|Microwave Combination Wall Oven
|Air Sous Vide
|Timer On / Off
|Cooking Controls Function
|Change between Continuous Bake Setting or 12-Hour Energy Saving Feature
|Program Fahrenheit or Celsius
|Silent Control Panel
|Bake Element Pass
|Bake Element Type
|Broil Element Pass
|Number of Convection Fans
|Number of Rack Positions
|Oven Interior Color
|Oven Light Quantity
|Oven Light Type
|Oven Light Watts
|Rack Position Type
|Rack Type 1
|Rack Type 1 Quantity
|Rack Type 2
|Rack Type 2 Quantity
|Microwave Cooking Power
|Melt / Soften
|Top Grill Mode
|Convection Cooking - Bake
|Microwave Control Features
|+ 30 Seconds
|Yes - One Touch
|Display Interface Color
|Display Light Color
|Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel
|Dimensions and Volume
|Depth With Door 90° Open
|Depth With Handle
|Oven Interior Height
|Oven Interior Width
|Oven Interior Depth
|Microwave Interior Height
|Microwave Interior Width
|Microwave Interior Depth
|Minimum Cutout Height
|Minimum Cutout Width
|Maximum Cutout Height
|Maximum Cutout Width
|1.7 Cu. Ft.
|5.3 Cu. Ft.
|Amps @ 240 Volts
|Connected Load @ 240V
|Minimum Circuit Required
|Frigidaire Fit Promise
|Information available at frigidaire.com/en/ab1200
|Prop 65 Label
|Warranty - Labor
|Warranty - Parts
|Power Supply Connection Location
|Certifications and Approvals
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...