500 Series Double Wall Oven 30''
- SALE Ends June 1, 2023:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $145 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Knobs.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
- Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- At last there's someone in the house who likes to clean.
- At last there's someone in the house who likes to clean. Cleaning the oven by hand can be very exhausting and time-consuming. Thanks to our new double ovens with the integrated self-cleaning function Pyrolysis, you can now save yourself this task for good - in both ovens. Without getting your hands dirty or using any chemical cleaning products. Just press "Start" and your oven will - depending on the degree of soiling - heat up to max. 480°C and burn away any grease or food residues. All that's left for you is a bit of ash, which is easily removed. This way, your double oven not only makes the meal a true delight, but also the follow-up cleaning.
- Oven is equipped with a self-cleaning cycle that easily cleans itself via 2, 3, and 4 hour cycle options.
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width grill, Hold warm, Pizza setting|
|Cooking method second cavity||Top/bottom heating, Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Door hinge||drop down door|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - cavity 2||128 l|
|Included accessories||2 x oven racks /upper, 2 x oven racks /lower|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||1323 x 755 x 597 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||1,264 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||1,308 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||724 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||148.8 kg|
|Plug type||fixed connection, no plug|
|Power cord length||127.0 cm|
|Fuse protection||40 A|
|Included user manuals||[EN, FR]|
|Industrial-style design heavy-duty metal knobs have a premium look and feel|
|10 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy|
|Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity|
|Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof|
|Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity|
|Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking|
|EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle|
|Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process|
|Star-K certified. 100°-450° F|
|Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.|
|Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety|
PRODUCT SPEC SHEET
INTERACTIVE USER MANUAL
BOSCH INSTANT REBATE PROGRAM
Ready to feel inspired by your kitchen? Unrivalled performance meets captivating design. With Boschs Instant Rebate Program, it’s easier than ever to make the kitchen of your dreams a captivating reality. Receive an instant rebate up to $2100* on qualifying Bosch Appliance Packages from March 9 – June 1, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 3/9/2023 to 6/1/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...