Details & Features
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies
- Modes offered are convection, bake, roast, broil, convection roast, gourmet, proof, warm, dehydrate and stone
- With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie.
- Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, and even adjusts the temperature on its own. Just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
- No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - Wolf's advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever.
- Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. M Series oven door open and close quietly and easily thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system
- Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process
- A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't
- M Series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design
- At 5.1 cu. ft. (each oven) it's the most spacious built-in oven Wolf has ever made, easily accommodating multiple dishes or large poultry
Each Oven Capacity: 5.1 Cu. Ft.
Cooking Modes: 10
Convection Roast: Yes
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
Overall Width: 29 7/8"
Overall Depth: 23"
Overall Height: 50 7/8"
Electrical Requirements: 208-240V/50A
Shipping Weight: 466 Lbs.