Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Miele DGC 7880X
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Details & Features
Handleless Combi Steam Oven, 30-inch width for steam cooking, baking, roasting with roast probe + menu cooking.
- Large touch display with proximity sensor – M Touch + MotionReact
- Perfect results – DualSteam technology
- Crispy outside, succulent inside – combination cooking
- Miele@home – network-enabled Wi-Fi appliance + Miele Mix & Match
- Easy cleaning – PerfectClean stainless steel oven compartment
- Domestic appliance networking with Miele@home. Cleverly networked. Make your life smart: thanks to Miele@home you can cleverly network your domestic appliances – for more options.
- MultiSteam. The versatile solution for consistent results. Perfect enjoyment: The steam is distributed evenly and rapidly, so you can enjoy perfect cooking results.
- Combination cooking. Perfectly combining wet and dry heat. Pure enjoyment: perfect results when baking and roasting with a combination of dry and moist heat.
- 3-in-1 principle. Everything in a single appliance. A combination of conventional oven, steam, and combination cooking for maximum versatility when space is limited.
- Stainless steel interior with PerfectClean. Professional features. High-quality and easy to clean: Our Combi-Steam Ovens all feature a stainless steel interior.
- Motorized lift-up control panel with SoftClose. More than just a control element. Convenient: Open and close the lift-up control panel with a tap of a finger to reveal the water container.
- Automatic menu cooking. For a complete menu. Cook multiple items at the same time: The temperature, cooking time, and sequence are set automatically.
- Size in inches: 30"
- Combination convection-steam oven
- Steam oven
- Single oven
- Product design line: ArtLine
- ClearView Door
- CleanTouch Steel with PureLine handle
- M Touch
- Universal Steam Mode + Menu Cooking
- MasterChef Programs: >200
- Maxi Broil
- Convection Bake
- Sanitize Cookware
- Individual Setting of Moisture in Combination Mode
- Climate Sensor
- Combi Steam
- Humidity Plus
- Favourites: Up to 20
- Keep Warm
- Sous Vide
- Digital display
- Multilingual display
- Date display
- Temperature display (F/C): F/C
- Metric/Imperial conversion
Safety and Convenience
- Appliance cooling system
- Cool touch fronts
- System Lock
- Safety switch-off
Oven Interior & Lighting
- Interior oven usable volume: 68 L
- Identification of shelf levels
- Number of convection fans: 1
- Halogen lighting
Halogen Lighting: With up to three sets, this sophisticated illumination provides exceptionally bright lighting conditions throughout the oven cavity.
- PerfectClean interior finish
Perfect Clean Finish: No more scraping or scouring. All the important parts of your Miele oven - cavity, baking trays, universal tray, shelf runners and combi rack - benefit from a high-quality anti-stick surface coating. Even the most resistant soiling can easily be wiped away with a little soapy water and a sponge. High quality patented surface coating, Excellent anti-stick properties & easy cleaning.
- CleanGlass door
CleanGlass door: The flush inner door panel of the Miele convection-steam oven is completely smooth without nooks or crannies and therefore easy to clean. It also provides a safe surface to rest items on.
- External steam generator
- Quick release side racks
- Soak program
- Rinse program
- Drying program
- Universal baking tray with PerfectClean: 1
- Combi rack with PerfectClean: 1
- Stainless steel containers perforated: 2
- Stainless steel containers unperforated: 1
- FlexiClip HFC 71: 1
- Width (Inches): 23 7/16"
- Width Category: 24"
- Height (Inches): 23 7/16"
- Depth (Inches): 23 3/16"
- Electrical connection: 230V/ 208/240 V / 20 A / 60 Hz
MIELE A DECADE OF SUSTAINABLE PERFORMANCE. GUARANTEED
Free 10-Year Warranty on your Miele purchase from March 8 to April 17, 2023. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 3/8/2023 to 4/17/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...