500 Series Single Wall Oven 24'' Stainless steel
- SALE Ends June 1, 2023:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $73 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The 24" Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and is Designed for Kitchens with a Smaller Footprint
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost
- 8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.
- Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- The DualClean™ system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Catalytic coating: almost no cleaning thanks to a special coating of the rear- and side wall that automatically absorbs grime.
- Convection Pro has a third heating element and a fan evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get consistently even golden results.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Number of heating & combination modes||10|
|Range of temperature (°C)||38-250 °C|
|Integrated Cleaning system||No|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||79 l|
|Included accessories||1 x enamel baking tray, 1 x grid|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||592 x 597 x 572 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||583 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||585 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||554 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||564 mm|
|Depth for installation||560 mm|
|Net weight||36.3 kg|
|Plug type no plug|
|Power cord length 120 cm|
|Volts 240/208 V|
|Watts 3,300 W|
|Fuse protection 20 A|
|10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy|
|Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost|
|8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.|
|Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.|
|Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.|
|Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability|
|Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination|
|Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function|
|The DualClean™ system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.|
|Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process|
|Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.|
PRODUCT SPEC SHEET
INTERACTIVE USER MANUAL
BOSCH INSTANT REBATE PROGRAM
Ready to feel inspired by your kitchen? Unrivalled performance meets captivating design. With Boschs Instant Rebate Program, it’s easier than ever to make the kitchen of your dreams a captivating reality. Receive an instant rebate up to $2100* on qualifying Bosch Appliance Packages from March 9 – June 1, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 3/9/2023 to 6/1/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...