800 Series Single Wall Oven 27'' Stainless steel
- SALE Ends October 4, 2023:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $108 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Bosch Wall Oven Installs Flush and Features a QuietClose Door
- Touch control with SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- Industrial-style design heavy-duty metal knobs have a premium look and feel
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- SoftClose Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation
- SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation The SteelTouch™ control panel is timeless and easy to use.
- Top-/Bottom heat: perfect results on one level thanks to optimal distribution of heat.
- Convection Pro has a third heating element and a fan evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get consistently even golden results. Close Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose™ Door Shut.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Number of heating & combination modes||11|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width grill, Hold warm, Pizza setting|
|Range of temperature (°C)||38-288 °C|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Safety device||childproof lock, door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Included accessories||3 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||737 x 680 x 622 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||686 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||727 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||74.5 kg|
|Plug type fixed connection, no plug|
|Power cord length 127.0 cm|
|Volts 240/208 V|
|Watts 5,000 W|
|Fuse protection 30 A|
|Air Fry function||No|
|Automatic door opening via voice control||No|
Bring out the best in your kitchen. Receive up to a $3,000* instant rebate when you purchase a qualifying Bosch Appliance package from September 7 – October 26, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...