AGA Mercury 48 Dual Fuel Midnight Sky with Chrome trim
as of Mar, 30 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $335 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
With finely tuned performance, the stately AGA Mercury integrates contemporary details, like a sleek zero-clearance fa ade and Hi-Fi style cooking controls. Enjoy a generous 5-burner gas cooktop and three rapid-heat ovens in one dynamic 48" footprint.
A contemporary statement piece for any kitchen, the AGA Mercury range is built from the highest quality components. With over 6 cubic feet of cooking capacity among three separate ovens, Mercury offers multi-oven multi-tasking to produce some of the most complicated dinners.
The multifunction oven offers seven functions for flexible cooking which include Defrost, True European Convection, Convection Grilling, Fan Assisted Oven, Conventional Oven, Browning and Base Heat for slow cooking. And, the main oven's True European Convection cooking is the optimal way to properly and evenly heat foods.
Powerful burners and interlocking cast iron grates provide a versatile cooking surface that is easy to clean. The exceptionally large center burner will cradle a wok ring and easily accommodates any over-sized stockpot or pan.
5 GAS BURNERS
7 COOKING MODES
READ BUYING GUIDE
Multiple ovens with separate temperature control
- 3 separate ovens totaling 6 cubic feet can cook as much or as little as you want. And don't let the space-efficient size fool you - each oven can fit a 25-lb turkey!
- One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) tailors to your cooking needs with 7 cooking options: Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
- A second extra-large true European convection oven (right oven) evenly circulates heat
- Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
- Dual-element Glide-Out™ Broiler System features full and half broil and an extendable gliding tray that adjusts to four heights and can cook as many as six 6-oz steaks at once. And with its 8-pass, 2,300 watt power, it's ready to cook in just 5 minutes!
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat to protect and store your cookware
- EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
- 9 eye-catching Hi-Fi Style Controls deliver precise power to each burner and oven with stereo-like grace
5-Burner Gas Cooktop
- 5-burner gas cooktop features sealed brass burners with an exceptionally large center burner for oversized stockpots and wok cooking. Interlocking cast iron grates provide a continuous surface to slide pans across the cooktop - and can be removed for easier cleaning.
- Each burner is topped with a porcelain enamel finish cast iron flame spreader to provide superb heat distribution and retention
- One center 17,000 BTU brass burner, three 12,000 BTU brass burners and one 6,000 BTU brass burner
- Extra-large 11.75" diameter power burner rated 17,000 BTUs perfect for rapid boiling, large stock pots and stir fry
- Includes an 11" diameter wok ring made of semi-gloss black enamel coated cast iron to cradle a large wok (not included) on the center burner keeping the wok at the perfect height for focused heat distribution
- 6 interlocking matte finish cast iron grates easily lift for fast cleaning
- Extra-large two-piece interlocking center grate
- Four grates interlock above each side burner providing ample space for any pan
- LP Conversion Kit included
- REFINED MOD STYLING
- The AGA Mercury range is known for its bold design and anchoring style as a statement piece in the kitchen.
- Designed and built in the United Kingdom, this range uses the highest quality components and integrates sleek details, like hi-fi style cooking controls and a stylish handrail. A technical masterpiece, the AGA Mercury range is the embodiment of exquisite quality and stylish, thoughtful design.
- The AGA Mercury is available in 8 Classic Colours (including Stainless Steel), and 8 Soho Colours. Ranges manufactured using colours from the Soho Colour & Design Series are only available with a stainless steel fascia. Expressing your sophisticated tastes through colour, make the AGA Mercury a perfect match for any kitchen.
- MULTI-OVENS FOR MULTI-TASKING
- With the 48 Mercury model, three separate ovens totaling six cubic feet can cook as little or as much as you want and each space-efficient oven can fit a 25-pound turkey.
- The multi-function oven offers seven cooking options including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat, and comes equipped with a telescopic shelf that prevents the shelf from tipping forward when removing food from the oven. A second extra-large, true European convection oven evenly circulates heat for excellent cooking performance.
- 5-BURNER GAS COOKTOP
- Offering precise control for expert cooking, the five-burner gas cooktop features sealed brass burners with an exceptionally large center burner for oversized stockpots and wok cooking.
- Cast-iron pan supports are sturdy and durable, offering heavy-duty performance and resistance against wear and tear.
- The five gas burners on the AGA Mercury range are topped with a porcelain-enamel finish, cast-iron flame spreader to provide heat distribution and retention for highly controllable cooking.
- INNOVATIVE INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- The AGA Mercury Induction Range offers an extra-large five-zone ceramic glass induction cooktop as an alternative to a gas cooktop. Induction cooking is safe and efficient, making use of 90% of the available heat, as compared to 55% with that of a gas burner. A pan detection function recognizes when a pan is placed on to one of the induction zones and will switch the heated zone off automatically when removed for enhanced safety.
- With nine power settings, this induction hob offers enhanced flexibility to cater to all types of cooking, including low temperature and simmer settings. Each zone also has a boost function to rapidly reach maximum temperature.
|Left Hand Oven: Type / No. of Functions||MULTIFUNCTION / 7 FUNCTIONS|
|Right Hand Oven Function: Type / No. of Functions||Fanned / 1 Function|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners||GLOSS|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Telescopic QTY||1|
|Hotplate Ignition Type||Single-Handed|
|Hotplate Pan Support Finish/Material||SEMI-GLOSS CAST-IRON|
|Grill Type, Function||SEPARATE, FULL & HALF|
|Hotplate Cooking Zones||5|
|Unpacked Width (mm)||1208|
|Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm)||663|
|Unpacked Depth Including Handles (mm)||723|
|Ratings GAS (NG) Total||59000 BTU/h|
|Grill power rating (kW)||2.3 kW|
|Grill Pan Material||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Left Hand Oven Fuel||ELECTRIC|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Oven Base Tray||YES|
|Left Hand Oven: Wirework||Heavy Duty|
|Left hand oven furniture: Flat shelves qty||1|
|Left hand oven furniture: Drop shelf qty||1|
|Left hand oven furniture: No. of levels||5|
|Right hand oven fuel type||ELECTRIC|
|Right Hand Oven Furniture: Oven Base Tray||YES|
|Right Hand Oven: Wirework||Heavy Duty|
|Right hand oven furniture: Flat shelves qty||1|
|Right hand oven furniture: No. of levels||5|
|Drawer System Runner / Roller||Push to Open|
|Maximum Electrical Load||7.40|
|Energy rating - LH oven||A|
|Energy rating - RH oven||A|
|Hob zone 1 Power||12000|
|Hob zone 2 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 2 Power||12000|
|Hob zone 3 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 3 Power||17000|
|Hob zone 4 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 4 Power||12000|
|Hob zone 5 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 5 Power||6000|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...