Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
AGA classic 24" AGA 24, British Racing Green
as of Jan, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $548 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
At 24" wide, the AGA Classic 24" model is great for small spaces. The ovens cook using radiant heat for great results. Plus, you can have that lovely, cozy AGA warmth in the kitchen whenever you want it.
The two semi-rapid burners are especially suited for use with small pans, perfect for gentle simmering or poaching. The push-to-turn control knobs have both a high and low setting, the enameled cast-iron grates aide in proper heat distribution, and the vitreous enamel surface is easy to clean. Independent electric heating elements embedded in each cast-iron oven allow each oven to operate separately and independent from each other.
Like all AGA Classic ranges, the cast iron offers radiant, gentle heat to lock in moisture and flavor while keeping the texture and integrity of the food intact. Best of all, the ovens of the 24" can be turned off unlike the traditional AGA range.
The AGA Classic 24" is available in 16 contemporary colors.
35 7/8" H x 23 5/8" W x 24 1/2" D(inches)
492 lb. uncrated, 517 lb. crated
- HEAT SOURCE
- Once an AGA is up to operating temperature, just a trickle of energy is all that’s needed to keep it there. You can choose from natural gas or electricity.
- Twin insulated covers are the great AGA hallmark. When closed, they're gently warm to the touch. Open them, and both hot plates are instantly ready to cook.
- Big enough to hold three average-sized saucepans at once, its high heat can boil water faster than most electric kettles.
- A far gentler heat than the boiling plate, the simmering plate works wonders with sauces or when frying an egg. It holds three average-sized saucepans and can also be used as a griddle.
- 3 OVENS
- This oven is big enough to accommodate a 25-pound turkey. As versatile as it is spacious, it can also be used for grilling and baking.
- Like all AGA ovens, the cast-iron interior holds its heat, so don`t be afraid to open the door and take a peek at progress. Its moderate baking temperature is perfect for bread, cakes, and cookies.
- You’ll never taste meat that’s as tender or flavorsome as meat that's been slow cooked in this oven. Simply slide in your dish first thing in the morning and pull it out at mealtime to enjoy the incredible results.
- ADD A HOTCUPBOARD
- The warming oven of the Hotcupboard keeps food warm without drying it out—ideal when cooking a multiple-course meal. It also gives you the added benefit of keeping serving plates and dishes warm.
- The warming plate option is ideal for keeping sauces and dips warm.
|Collection||AGA Everyday Radiant Heat|
|Width (ins)||23 5/8"|
|No. of Ovens||2|
|Width (ins)||23 5/8"|
|Height (ins)||35 7/8"|
|Depth (ins)||24 1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements||240v, 40amp, 60Hz|
|Simmering Oven Depth (ins)||17 7/8"|
|Simmering Oven Height (ins)||10"|
|Simmering Oven Width (ins)||13 3/4"|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...