AGA classic 24" AGA 24, Dartmouth Blue
as of Mar, 29 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $548 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
At 24" wide, the AGA Classic 24 model is great for small spaces. The ovens cook using radiant heat for great results. Plus, you can have that lovely, cozy AGA warmth in the kitchen whenever you want it.
The two semi-rapid burners are especially suited for use with small pans, perfect for gentle simmering or poaching. The push-to-turn control knobs have both a high and low setting, the enameled cast-iron grates aide in proper heat distribution, and the vitreous enamel surface is easy to clean. Independent electric heating elements embedded in each cast-iron oven allow each oven to operate separately and independent from each other.
Like all AGA Classic ranges, the cast iron offers radiant, gentle heat to lock in moisture and flavor while keeping the texture and integrity of the food intact. Best of all, the ovens of the 24 can be turned off unlike the traditional AGA range.
The AGA Classic 24 is available in 16 contemporary colors.
35 7/8" H x 23 5/8" W x 24 1/2" D(inches)
492 lb. uncrated, 517 lb. crated
- HEAT SOURCE
- Once an AGA is up to operating temperature, just a trickle of energy is all that’s needed to keep it there. You can choose from natural gas or electricity.
- Twin insulated covers are the great AGA hallmark. When closed, they're gently warm to the touch. Open them, and both hot plates are instantly ready to cook.
- Big enough to hold three average-sized saucepans at once, its high heat can boil water faster than most electric kettles.
- A far gentler heat than the boiling plate, the simmering plate works wonders with sauces or when frying an egg. It holds three average-sized saucepans and can also be used as a griddle.
- 3 OVENS
- This oven is big enough to accommodate a 25-pound turkey. As versatile as it is spacious, it can also be used for grilling and baking.
- Like all AGA ovens, the cast-iron interior holds its heat, so don`t be afraid to open the door and take a peek at progress. Its moderate baking temperature is perfect for bread, cakes, and cookies.
- You’ll never taste meat that’s as tender or flavorsome as meat that's been slow cooked in this oven. Simply slide in your dish first thing in the morning and pull it out at mealtime to enjoy the incredible results.
- ADD A HOTCUPBOARD
- The warming oven of the Hotcupboard keeps food warm without drying it out—ideal when cooking a multiple-course meal. It also gives you the added benefit of keeping serving plates and dishes warm.
- The warming plate option is ideal for keeping sauces and dips warm.
|Collection||AGA Everyday Radiant Heat|
|Width (ins)||23 5/8"|
|No. of Ovens||2|
|Width (ins)||23 5/8"|
|Height (ins)||35 7/8"|
|Depth (ins)||24 1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements||240v, 40amp, 60Hz|
|Simmering Oven Depth (ins)||17 7/8"|
|Simmering Oven Height (ins)||10"|
|Simmering Oven Width (ins)||13 3/4"|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...