Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Dual Fuel Freestanding Range Stainless steel PRD305WHCShow available promotions
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $342 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
Five Star™ burners in a convenient 30-inch footprint. The powerful burners fire up 59,000 BTUs yet only require 300 CFM venting
- Technical Specifications
- 30" Professional Series Pro Harmony Standard Depth Dual Fuel Range
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverages
- Can be installed with zero inch clearance, flush against rear wall surface
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100 F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Raised pedestal burner and porcelain maintop for effortless cleaning
- Superfast 2-hour self-clean mode
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Five burner Range with an overall output of 59,000 BTU (NG)
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Electronic re-ignition will automatically re-ignite the burner in case the flame goes out
- ExtraLow feature provides a wide range of temperature control, perfect for simmering delicate sauces
- Powerful, 8-pass bake and broil elements
- Third Element Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Massive oven capacity of 4.4 cu.ft.
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking
- One Full Access telescopic rack and two standard racks, all with integrated easy-grip handle
- Electronic oven control ensures precise heating
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Sabbath mode
- Bold Professional design
- Truly Flush Mounted , 24" standard cabinet depth
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- 30" units ship standard with island trim included
- Patented Star™ Burner is 56% longer than a round burner of the same size, enabling a superior flame spread for even heating
- The perfect blend of professional grade cooking with a New Contemporary Design that will fit seamlessly into any Kitchen style.
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 4 3/8 cm , 1 x 9 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 2.93 KW, 1 x 4.4 KW, 1 x 5.27 KW, 2 x 2.35 KW|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Number of heating & combination modes||8|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Centre-area grill/broiler, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Roaster function, Selfcleaning pyrolitic, Special baking setting|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Type of cover||Without|
|Included accessories||1 x Broiler pan|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel|
|Installation Type||Freestanding appliance|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||911.2-936.2 x 760 x 626 mm|
|Net weight||167.1 kg|
|Safety functions||door lock mechanical|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Power on indicator||No|
|Number of Single grates||1|
|Number of Double grates||2|
|Power cord length||165 cm|
|Fuse protection||40 A|
|Plug type||240V-4 prong|
Every kitchen design has the potential to inspire delectable meals, great conversation and wonderful charm. Discover the undeniable possibilities of Thermador appliances with our ONE-TWO-FREE® offers from August 1 – December 31, 2022. Purchase an eligible Thermador cooking package and select your complimentary Emerald® dishwasher. Purchase a complete qualifying kitchen and choose from a selection of free bonus gifts. Plus, you can complete your dream kitchen with a built-in coffee machine for only $3000†. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...