Details & Features
Featuring a double convection oven combined with easy to clean surfaces and exclusive patented Pedestal Star™ Burner
- Four Star Burners provide equal flame distribution
- Star™ Burners are 56% longer than a round burner of the same size, which allows for more flame ports. The result is a burner that delivers a superior flame spread and reduced cold spots for faster and more even heating.
- ExtraLow Burners offer precise settings for cooking
- Our ExtraLow™ feature provides a wide range of temperature control. It cycles the burners on and off to maintain a very low temperature. Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching or stirring.
- Faster boiling with 22,000 BTU
- Our powerful, patented Pedestal Star™ Burner delivers 22,000 BTU of pure cooking power for better searing and faster boiling.
- Change settings on the Color TFT Display
- The TFT display panel offers a vibrant, full-color touchscreen display that lets you easily adjust settings.
- Close the Door Smoothly with SoftClose Hinges
- Hydraulic SoftClose™ Hinges prevent slamming and ensure ultra smooth closing for all doors on your appliance.
- Connect to your Range with Home Connect
- Connect to your range for remote preheating and monitoring via the Home Connect™ app, smartwatch and other smart home devices and services, like Amazon Alexa, for hands-free voice control.
- Large Oven boasts 5.7 cubic feet
- Large oven accommodates professional-grade catering trays with 5.7 cubic feet.
- QuickClean Base allows for easy cleaning
- The raised, patented Pedestal Star™ Burner and porcelain maintop have been crafted for perfect integration and easy cleanup.
- Our patented five-point design provides equal flame distribution for even cooking.
- These burners offer precise settings that are perfect for simmering meals or melting chocolate without burning.
- features two induction zones that shift the heat when a pan is moved from one zone to another.
- Convection oven with a third element, adds greater efficiency to your convection baking to cook multiple levels of sheet pans evenly.
- glides smoothly on ball bearings, allowing them to extend for safe, easy access while supporting the heaviest dishes.
|Dimensions of the heating elements
|1 x 6 3/4 cm , 1 x 8 cm
|Power of the heating elements (maximum values shown, depending on gas type)
|1 x 5.27 KW, 1 x 6.45 KW, 2 x 3.6 KW, 2 x 4.4 KW
|Residual heat indicator
|Number of heating & combination modes
|3rd element convection, Centre-area grill/broiler, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Roaster function, Selfcleaning pyrolitic
|Integrated Cleaning system
|Type of cover
|1 x nozzle set for liquid gas, 1 x temperature sensor, 1 x telescopic rack, 1 x grill plate, 1 x Broiler pan, 1 x island trim
|Door Material - cavity 1
|Size and weight
|911.2-936.2 x 913 x 708 mm
|door lock mechanical
|Type of safety device for gas
|Electromagnetic for each burner
|Power on indicator
|Number of Double grates
|Power cord length
There’s over a thousand Thermador combinations to create your dream kitchen. We’ve made finding the perfect combination as easy as ONE-TWO-FREE®. With our ONE-TWO-FREE® program, purchase an eligible Thermador cooking package or qualifying refrigeration unit(s) and select your complimentary Emerald® dishwasher. Purchase a complete qualifying kitchen and choose from a selection of free bonus gifts. Plus, you can complete your dream kitchen with a built-in coffee machine for only $4000†. Offers valid on purchases made between January 1, 2024 and June 30, 2024. Some conditions apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...